Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Last week, we engaged Wencel Interior Furnishing to help us make blind for all our windows.

They have wide variety of colours for the woods and stripes. To match our house, we selected something simple which is white wood with light grey stripes.

ejsw.jpg

The combination turns out to be quite good actually but it looks a bit dark for the stripes when take picture.

82fu.jpg

r85q.jpg

If you are interested, below is the contact and check out with him how he could make your house looks different :P

dst8.jpg

Hi,

Could you PM the price of blind per psf and also the price for one set of panel.

TIA.

oh ya check with you, your blinds, will the lights seep in at night? cos my unit is opposite e carpark.. so yea thats my concern.

Can I hv the price of your blind also??

hi do you mind pm the price of your blinds? thanks.

Hi,

Could you PM the price of blind per psf and also the price for one set of panel.

TIA.

Hi all,

I don't really know what's the price of our blinds in terms of psf. It cost us around S$1100 for all our windows :)

Just let me know if you would like to have any further details.

Cheers!

Hey. Really love your house. I love the industrial look you have going.

I'm looking to renovate my flat. Do you mind sharing your quotation and contact?

manja13@gmail.com

Thank you

oh ya check with you, your blinds, will the lights seep in at night? cos my unit is opposite e carpark.. so yea thats my concern.

Bro, minimal light will seep in ya.. Is kinda difficult to express here how much will it be ya.. :)

Hey. Really love your house. I love the industrial look you have going.

I'm looking to renovate my flat. Do you mind sharing your quotation and contact?

manja13@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks ya. Just emailed you the quote :)

Cheers!