Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

hi, nice house, also looking to reno my resale flat...can pm me your reno quote pls.

Thank you.

Dun mind to pm me ur email so I could send the quote to you?

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Soloqueen....very nice design....can send me your quote...I am also looking to re-renovate my 5 rm flat...my email..ng_guanhwee@Hotmail.com

Thanks.

Thanks a lot :)

Just emailed ya and have fun in your renovation.

Cheers!

• Like 1

I went down today and bought the sofa! Paid in full with the ocbc cArd promo. Cross fingers... Hope it appears in my house in 3 months time.

Remember to factor in GST, delivery charge and assembling fee (if you havent, that is) :D

• Like 2

Enjoying my floor now, I finally understand the fun and surprise for epoxy with screeding.

The smoothness and it's texture really tricked the brain sensory. Lol. Hard to describe, you can only try it to know.

And the floor is cooling too!

• Like 1

Enjoying my floor now, I finally understand the fun and surprise for epoxy with screeding.

The smoothness and it's texture really tricked the brain sensory. Lol. Hard to describe, you can only try it to know.

And the floor is cooling too!

That's really cool and great!

Cheers!

I went down today and bought the sofa! Paid in full with the ocbc cArd promo. Cross fingers... Hope it appears in my house in 3 months time.

Great! Good luck :P

Last week, we engaged Wencel Interior Furnishing to help us make blind for all our windows.

They have wide variety of colours for the woods and stripes. To match our house, we selected something simple which is white wood with light grey stripes.

ejsw.jpg

The combination turns out to be quite good actually but it looks a bit dark for the stripes when take picture.

82fu.jpg

r85q.jpg

If you are interested, below is the contact and check out with him how he could make your house looks different :P

dst8.jpg

Hi :)

Can pm me the blinds cost and reno costs?

thanks in advance

Hi,

I like the flooring of yours and the open kitchen concept. If possible, can share your quotation/tender specs? Looking for a template and your beautiful house is in line with what i had in mind.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi...am impressed with your renovation. May I know what is the total cost? Tks

Hi, thanks a lot :) Anyway just PMed you ya ;)

Hi,

I like the flooring of yours and the open kitchen concept. If possible, can share your quotation/tender specs? Looking for a template and your beautiful house is in line with what i had in mind.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your compliments and it's great that you had the same idea ;)

Please kindly give me ur email address so I could share with you the quotation :)

Cheers!