Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
soloqueen

Transformation In Telok Blangah Drive

Hi SoloQueen,

I am also staying at Telok Blangah Heights, 3NG. My house was bought 20 years ago and was renovated by the ex-owner. Now, I am thinking of giving my house an overhaul as the renovation was so old and out-dated. I like your design, especially the kitchen and study room. Can you email me the quotation and your ID contact ?

Do you think is still advisable to stay there while the renovation is on ? Can we actually move our things to one room and the contractors renovate the Kitchen, living room and the other room first, then thereafter shift our belongings to the renovated room and then do the rest ?

As I'm new to renovation, appreciate you guys could give any advice or comments. Thank you very much :bow:

Hi there,

Definitely it is a good time to have major renovation after staying for 20 years, then will make you feel like staying in a new house again. I'm glad that you like the design of our house as well.

I do not have the experience staying inside while renovation is on, so couldn't help you much on that. Maybe others with such experience could advise? By imagining it, the whole house will be very dusty and dirty with the hacking and etc, since you mentioned overhaul. Besides, they will also put the renovation materials like cement, sand, etc. inside the house.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

Definitely it is a good time to have major renovation after staying for 20 years, then will make you feel like staying in a new house again. I'm glad that you like the design of our house as well.

I do not have the experience staying inside while renovation is on, so couldn't help you much on that. Maybe others with such experience could advise? By imagining it, the whole house will be very dusty and dirty with the hacking and etc, since you mentioned overhaul. Besides, they will also put the renovation materials like cement, sand, etc. inside the house.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Thanks for your advice. Btw, I forgot to give you my email address for you to send me your ID's quotation.

My email alyplwwf@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Thanks for your advice. Btw, I forgot to give you my email address for you to send me your ID's quotation.

My email alyplwwf@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Hi there,

Just emailed you :)

Cheers!

Hi there,

Your house looks great!

Do you mind PM-ing me your quotation and contractor/ID's contact please?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I love the concept of your house. Mind sharing your quotation? and contacts and quotes for your curtain and blinds too..

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for your compliments, but this should all goes to our ID, Roy Chong.

Anyway just PM-ed you the information ya.

Cheers!

Hi Soloqueen, loved the design of your home... I'm having a 40+ year old 3 room resale and would like an ID to help me. Can you PM me the quotation and Roy's contact pls? Thanks!!

Hi Soloqueen, loved the design of your home... I'm having a 40+ year old 3 room resale and would like an ID to help me. Can you PM me the quotation and Roy's contact pls? Thanks!!

Hi there, it sounds similar to our house here. I'm sure Roy could help you with that.. Anyway just PM you his contact ya.

Cheers!

Hi there, it sounds similar to our house here. I'm sure Roy could help you with that.. Anyway just PM you his contact ya.

Cheers!

Hi solo queen, I also looking for ID too. Can share ur quotation?

And contact person. Thanks !