Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Le0nHart

Vinyl Flooring & Quartz Table Top

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes and the reason why they are open during this period only is because they seldom will entertain direct customers

So you mean they will most likely to charge higher for direct customer? Do you know of any place/s that do caesarstone?

Like i say, there is a guy call marc doing kitchen top only in Singapore. He can get for you Caesarstone direct from the bukit batok hq. u can try sgkitchentop.com and look for him yeah

Hi all,

I am seeking some advise whether to using glue to lay the vinyl flooring or those interlocking system, any different? any expert can share your view?

Is it ok to do the vinyl without skirting?

And for the tabletop, where can i view the showroom for caserstone and silestone? I know where it is for iquartz but i can't find one for the other two. :( the different is only the country of origin and quality? And if quality, how to see or know which quality is better or value for money.

Really headache :(

Most current vinyl system use click type (interlocking) for ease of installation. e.g. evorich or bilrich

I have evorich installed in most of my place except bathroom and yard area. No skirting.

Most current vinyl system use click type (interlocking) for ease of installation. e.g. evorich or bilrich

I have evorich installed in most of my place except bathroom and yard area. No skirting.

Hi, evorich vinyl are expensive and i can't find a gd reason/s for me to take evorich.

As for the skirting, a lot of people i spoke to also recommend without skirting but will it pose any problem? How does is it for you without the skirting?

anyone got a recent price of how much does iquartz cost? Is the cost same with different colours? Thanks!

Edited by Le0nHart