Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi Sforshor, like your reno and appreciate you sharing what you have bought. Mind if I can have your LED supplier's contact as well? Couldn't PM you. Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, I thot I cud contribute on tis.. Our dining chandelier lights is one wit white led n warm halogen lights so its 3 tone lighting, white-warm-both. We had a few to n n fros wit e lighting shop cos they delivered e first set faulty, second set came wit 1 of tis same bulb whereas it was supposed to have 4 in total so we had to get them to bring it back n fix it etc. Tis bulb is very sensitive n easily broken cos we tried to fix up wit e spare ones ourselves n damaged a few before we hantam e shop for not fixing for us properly n sending to us n causing us pain. So I clearly have tis pin bulb etched in my mind for all e distress caused haha... I wonder if the shop sells the bulbs alone but at least I know they use it n they were willing to send me some extras wen broke a few. Not aware it's so difficult to find tis bulb in case of anything going wrong later on in future, now I regret not taking extras from them... Maybe u can try this lighting shop I got my lights from. As mentioned my dining lights use tis so they cud carry them. It's DesignLights.. Contact number 6297 0168... Hope I cud help..

Thanks I already got it from TB

Edited by sforshor

Another set of shipment arrived today. Really love this set of knives . Very good quality....

2otf.jpg

Another set of Chinese restaurant Crockery.

ozcd.jpg

49ed.jpg

The golden silky bed sheet arrived today, just want to match the curtain. Acting like a pro , snap it with my DSLR.

j59t.jpg

khtr9.jpg

Edited by sforshor

• Like 1

Just realize there is a long crack on my basin. Anyone knows, if I call the supplier, will they replace me including the installation as this was installed by my plumber. Since the crack is the material issue, if they ask me to pay for the installation, can I deny to pay for it ?

jy07.jpg

Hi sforshor, can share where you get the Kitchen faucet and how much is it? Thanks :)

Hi

it's somewhere on top, pls scroll.

Finally , unpacking all done. Let's see the 3D originally proposed by my ID and after the full renovation, the actual project turns out. I must say, 95% similar. Thank you DotsNTots, Mr Javerson,

uxww.jpg

n20n.jpg

5ia4.jpg

tilm.jpg

• Like 2

nice ! congrats :good:

Thanks alfredt.............. very taxing. I really like to thank renotalk for the assistance too. For assisting me finding a reliable Reno company and awesome ID.

Edited by sforshor

Congrats for your successful Reno and moving in. I'm still unpacking.

Thanks friend.... Congrats to you too!!! Happy unpacking ! :jammin: