Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Turns out really similar to the 3D drawings! :good:

Thanks jiawen

Ya kudos to my ID

I found it very near to the 3D proposed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nearly forgotten my oil painting order from AE. Took nearly a month to reach......

c7oy.jpgmfe3.jpg

Could you share with me where you ordered this painting? Where is AE? I agree that the prices in Singapore is way overpriced!

The 3D pic is very similar. :good:

Great job on the renovation.

Thanks Ah Songz...... hoping to see yours real soon!! :))

Hihi,

Can I check for yr mbr. Yr wardrobe is built on the laminate flooring? Cos my contractor is recommending to build the wardrobe on the cement floor then lay the laminate. Reason is to prevent the sunking of the laminate flooring. Is this true ?

Hihi,

Can I check for yr mbr. Yr wardrobe is built on the laminate flooring? Cos my contractor is recommending to build the wardrobe on the cement floor then lay the laminate. Reason is to prevent the sunking of the laminate flooring. Is this true ?

Hi

yes the built in wardrobe is built on the HERF. As far as I am concern, my previous house also did it this way, not an issue at all. Actually no right no wrong, is the schedule how your contractor gonna arrange.

Building the wardrobe over the laid flooring should give a better finish. Otherwise, you will have to join the flooring to the wardrobe bottom, and there may be a small gap there. Not so good for wooden flooring especially laminate flooring.

Building the wardrobe over the laid flooring should give a better finish. Otherwise, you will have to join the flooring to the wardrobe bottom, and there may be a small gap there. Not so good for wooden flooring especially laminate flooring.

I second that.

As most Reno the carpentry will be the last to fit.

• Like 1