Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sforshor

I tried to pm u some queries but unable to send message. Seem your inbox is full. Any method to pm u ? Thanks ;)

Haha, bought this wireless Ding Dong Ding Dong.......

Quite nice sia

Loudness just nice, many many music to choose from

lnj5.jpg

Hi, brother nice led rain-shower it a must on my list too may I know do you need any special adapter in mm or any other spare part to install the led shower set and can you pm me your led down-light and Carpenter contact too thank :)

Hi, brother nice led rain-shower it a must on my list too may I know do you need any special adapter in mm or any other spare part to install the led shower set and can you pm me your led down-light and Carpenter contact too thank :)

Hi bro

the LED rain shower i had posted the link in this topic. Please scroll up. As for the installation, your plumber will know how to do it. No need special adapter as the light is come from sensor, when water cold it will be blue, when it blink blink means water changing temperature. When is still red means water nice warm and when it blink blink in red means water too hot to bath.

I pm you my ID for carpentry. All from Malaysia, factory and carpenters. Very nice group of workers. Good Luck

I know if I never stick anything to warn that the glass door is close, one day my head sure bleed one.

DIY abit for the peace of mind.

lf7d.jpg

6ft2.jpg

bq6o.jpg

• Like 1

nicely done :jammin: . where did you get the stickers ?

I bought it in Bras Basah complex. They got sell left over one, so how big size you need just tell them. They will just sell you their left over.

Edited by sforshor

Haha, bought this wireless Ding Dong Ding Dong.......

Quite nice sia

Loudness just nice, many many music to choose from

lnj5.jpg

I hope your doorbell has at least one simple ding-dong option. I hate those that give you a lot of options for sound, but everyone is a piece of music that must be played from start to end. For me, I still prefer the simple loud and clear ding-dong, not Mary had a little lamb, mary had a little lamp, mary had a little lamp ..................................................................................

I hope your doorbell has at least one simple ding-dong option. I hate those that give you a lot of options for sound, but everyone is a piece of music that must be played from start to end. For me, I still prefer the simple loud and clear ding-dong, not Mary had a little lamb, mary had a little lamp, mary had a little lamp ..................................................................................

Hahahhaa... you are correct. I set to the normal Ding Dong but not Merry Christmas song.

Hi,

Is your glass door shatter-proof? If not, you can consider getting 3M safety film. With the safety film, the glass pieces will be held together if the door is broken. The cost should be $100+ for your door size.

I just wrote about my hubby suffering cuts from a broken glass ceiling lamp. It is very painful. It is also very tedious to clean up all the broken glass.

Medical bill is $100 at the downstairs clinic.

I know if I never stick anything to warn that the glass door is close, one day my head sure bleed one.

DIY abit for the peace of mind.

lf7d.jpg

6ft2.jpg

bq6o.jpg

sforshor : good idea on doing some indication to prevent knocking into the glass door :good:

Harriette : hope he is recovering and the mess clear up nicely.

kstoh : Think I will go crazy too if it keep repeating those words...

Hi,

Is your glass door shatter-proof? If not, you can consider getting 3M safety film. With the safety film, the glass pieces will be held together if the door is broken. The cost should be $100+ for your door size.

I just wrote about my hubby suffering cuts from a broken glass ceiling lamp. It is very painful. It is also very tedious to clean up all the broken glass.

Medical bill is $100 at the downstairs clinic.

Thanks friend, I don't know whether got what proof... anyway, stick this and it will be fine le