Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

I see a bright future :notti:

All LED strips and down lights arrived.

The big driver is for my kitchen see thru cabinets use.............

9q3o.jpg

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi, my husband just bought the exact same-looking kitchen mixer from TB! Haven't receive the item yet though. So

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.0.0.ubYAP9&id=5813177631

Sorry, wanted to ask also... why did you choose Aliexpress over TB? just a noob question... as i'm very new to this whole online-shopping area... so keen to find out about your experiences.

Cheers

Sorry, wanted to ask also... why did you choose Aliexpress over TB? just a noob question... as i'm very new to this whole online-shopping area... so keen to find out about your experiences.

Cheers

First TaoBao deal with domestic and you need your agent to handle everything for you. Aliexpress might be more expensive, but when you encountered any problems with the products or shipment, you will always get an instant answer by the sellers. Aliexpress hold the payment until buyers click item received satisfactory, then the money will release to sellers.

Like buying from Tao bao, any damage your agent also negotiate for you, but very slim chance you will get a free replacement, or 50% refund. Aliexpress did this

But another note is, buying online always a risk. Read reviews and look for reputable sellers is most important............ My experience and 2 cents.

Edited by sforshor

• Like 2

I need help. I am looking for this kind of G4 LED bi pin bulb urgently. Any local store selling, kindly share please.....ep4l.jpg

This one is very hard to get - I know this from experience because my previous living ceiling light has 3 arches, 1 arch has at least 6-8 such pin bulbs. Because I got my ceiling light from lightcraft, so I got a few pin bulb from lightcraft subject to availability.

I think I saw a similar one in home fix JP and one other hardware shop in JP but not sure if the same size though. You might want to call first though.

I need help. I am looking for this kind of G4 LED bi pin bulb urgently. Any local store selling, kindly share please.....ep4l.jpg

Today installing of glass doors are ahead of schedule. Evorich HERF nicely done, the skirting will resume tomorrow.

As for the Fire rated door and bedroom doors, it will be next week as the inspection needs to carry our before install.

ij4m.jpgj956.jpgaxjn.jpg4c1d.jpg