Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

False ceiling , Windows & grilles all done. Arranging some of the items arrived.

Bros who wanted to know the LED basin faucet, I managed to snap one.

8ebd.jpgll8f.jpgq2zx.jpg53dc.jpgt5wn.jpg

Any friends can share where to buy those floating Shelves around 80-100mm besides IKEA ? Actually wanted to order online but after the Volumetric weight calculation, not very worth. So looking to buy it locally for reasonable price, any lobang?

Something like this

This from TB costing around SGD10 , but after the shipment, it's near SGD 100

t2o1.jpg

Bro, the vanity faucet is huge! Able to snap pics of its base? Cos yr hand blocking it lah :)

Bro, the vanity faucet is huge! Able to snap pics of its base? Cos yr hand blocking it lah :)

Base 2 inches

My plumber saw liao

He said okay de

• Like 1

Hi sforshor, I have been searching around for some Buddha oil paintings. Do you mind sharing with me which AE merchant you bought your oil painting from? Thank you :D

All pm sent, good luck. If you guys have a good deal with these good LED light, just enjoy the purchase . Don't post the price openly because he is a distributors. Not too nice if you post it same as the retails getting. You know what I mean ........ :sport-smiley-018:

I got no relation with this distributor, just a happy customer because this man is very honest with his products

Hi Shor,

can share your LED distributor. Tx

Hi shor what i had in mind to install downlight with CFL blub but it heat electricity on high side and the lifespan are not so good either so decide to choose led light can you pm your led distributor for reference contact thank.

Hi sforshor, I have been searching around for some Buddha oil paintings. Do you mind sharing with me which AE merchant you bought your oil painting from? Thank you :D

Here it goes

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Hand-made-Abstract-Autumn-bottle-safflower-High-Q-Abstract-Wall-Decor-Oil-Painting-on-canvas/1505493510.html

Hi shor what i had in mind to install downlight with CFL blub but it heat electricity on high side and the lifespan are not so good either so decide to choose led light can you pm your led distributor for reference contact thank.

You mailbox needs to clear

Bro, is your rainshower set adjustable? They told me cant adjust leh, the area I'm placing my rainshower set, the ceiling is quite low if cant adjust then the handle to turn on the water very low liao...