Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Give and take a little here and there. Most of the time depends on what one is buying as well. Sometimes when a deal is too good to be true, most likely it is then. Have to be a little more hard working and do more homework. Like pricing, there are so many selling the same item with quite a variation in price.

Overall hardware are a safer bet. Smaller items with non movable parts like toilet accessories or certain furniture as well. There are some signs to look out for such as when mention a solid wood 1.6m table weighs only 10kg, perhaps better to look else where.

A fellow reno blogger bought a table as below, it turns out to be s solid buy, drawers with soft closing as well.

But then how many are willing to fork out RMB2300 for this 1.5m table. He took a leap of faith and paid off.

Many will be put off by the price tag, thinking all TB stuff should be cheap.

So again nothing is guarantee but if dirt cheap, then guarantee quality is "there" only.

T2j5RXcpXXXXXXXXX_47175686.jpg

I agree on what you said.... but I did mention, I did not buy it cheap either. Because the design a little unique. But disappointed lor. I bought a few items via Ali and it is definitely much more expensive than TB, but the quality is good. Especially the Rain shower & the LED faucet.

Like a Crystal pendant hanging lamp, the crystal scratches during the shipment, the Seller sent the replacement 3 times until satisfied, now I have almost 100 crystal balls spare. Whoever need it I can spare you a few.

Buying online is always a risk, just treat it as unlucky lor!

Edited by sforshor

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I agree on what you said.... but I did mention, I did not buy it cheap either. Because the design a little unique. But disappointed lor. I bought a few items via Ali and it is definitely much more expensive than TB, but the quality is good. Especially the Rain shower & the LED faucet.

Buying online is always a risk, just treat it as unlucky lor!

Share the link of the tatami coffee table. Did you feedback to the seller?

Tiles finally complete. But the tilers are touching up the skirting so is still quite messy. Except for the bed room toilet allowed me to snap a shot.

t25v.jpg

• Like 1

Friends who asked me about the quality and water pressure of the LED rain shower. I think I answer in here. I had not install yet, as for the product quality, I can rest assure it is up to standard, and it is very heavy too. As for the LED light and the water pressure, I will install it first , try out and answer accordingly. Thanks.

Hi Bro Can PM me the led distributor(price), the link for the tap and the ID quote? Thanks!

PM sent.... good luck

Hi bro,

Tried to PM you but your inbox id full. Can send me the contacts for the LED lights?

Thanks in advance!

Sent

Today the house is full of people, just like a house warming, Air Con men, Plumbing men, Window & Grille men , Curtain men and Electric men.... hahahhaha.

Aircon up, Heater up, Windows & Grille up, Switch & Socket bought.....72pd.jpgcbry.jpg6baq.jpgyt8s.jpg

Edited by sforshor

Shiok man, seeing things getting in place one by one. Btw, your Joven heater 25 or 30L? Price?

Shiok man, seeing things getting in place one by one. Btw, your Joven heater 25 or 30L? Price?

25 L . The supplier told me good enough for the rain shower. If I not wrong I got it $230

25 L . The supplier told me good enough for the rain shower. If I not wrong I got it $230

I think Joven heater price around there, 25L is gd enough to support 2 shower at the same time. I think i may need to get 30L as my kitchen sink faucet also needs it. Thks shor.