Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Fast hand fast leg got this Bosch package promotion on their last day. I considered this a great buy, was told this combination selling half the regular price is only offered 100 sets island wide or out of stock.

etp6.jpgsfa9.jpg

WAH beautiful hob man. Sexy in black. Good purchase!! :good:

Thank brother for your information link too bad that they don't accept paypal.

Don't accept pay pal can pay credit card right? Actually Mr Cai is one of the better online seller I purchase. Prompt and honest. Do you know, he sent me wrong size Rain shower head the first time, a 8 " one but I requested 16" paying a little more. Within 4 days the 16" arrived. Fast!

Edited by sforshor

WAH beautiful hob man. Sexy in black. Good purchase!! :good:

Thanks bro. Initially I was about to order the Turbo H&H at near $700. But happen to see this promo, somemore is Bosch..... Mai Tu liao....... Pay and carry home. :jammin:

Edited by sforshor

Bro, my neck very long waiting for your Led rainshower head & Led tap link....

Btw, the bosch set bought where? I WILL go and try my luck.

Bro, my neck very long waiting for your Led rainshower head & Led tap link....

Btw, the bosch set bought where? I WILL go and try my luck.

Oh sorry, I pm you now. But the Bosch is island wide promotion, you can try but I think no more le!

Oh sorry, I pm you now. But the Bosch is island wide promotion, you can try but I think no more le!

Thks bro PM received!

For the bosch i mean u went to which shop?

Don't accept pay pal can pay credit card right? Actually Mr Cai is one of the better online seller I purchase. Prompt and honest. Do you know, he sent me wrong size Rain shower head the first time, a 8 " one but I requested 16" paying a little more. Within 4 days the 16" arrived. Fast!

Ok it seem that this seller is honest will take note please do a update if you install the rain shower set will fix in our pipe system thank :)

Ok it seem that this seller is honest will take note please do a update if you install the rain shower set will fix in our pipe system thank :)

I will, actually I saw a Sg friend bought it and comment, that is why I got confident.