Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

16 inches! Is the water pressure enough to supply such a big rain shower?

The size is there but I find it a tad too close to the wall, not user friendly for bigger size folks . :bleah:

My ID did the measurement before I commit the purchase. And I already ask the merchant selling me the Storage heater, was told not an issue at all.... :))

wah so high tech ...

Hope to see the review of it although mostly not gg to get it ... LoL ~

Bro Songz, will sure update once it is installed. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Shor, come come PM me the LED faucet and rain showerhead. If im not wrong, the rainshower head should be able to tilt right?

Thanks in avance!

Hi Shor, come come PM me the LED faucet and rain showerhead. If im not wrong, the rainshower head should be able to tilt right?

Thanks in avance!

Bro

I pm you tomorrow see can tilt or not ok. It is seal in box, I lazy to open later foam will fly whole house.

Bro

I pm you tomorrow see can tilt or not ok. It is seal in box, I lazy to open later foam will fly whole house.

FYI, I went SSC they sell this 600+

I am coincidence to pass by a shop in AMK selling lighting just now, I saw a faucet I bought, exactly the same.... They sell $255. Wowwwwwwww. I think that brother who bought everything online is a correct decision. I bought that $90 inclusive shipping.

ycd1.jpg

Hi,

Do you mind to PM the contact. TIA

Whole house using LED. The best part is that I am lucky to know a big distributors selling all top grade LED strips and down lights to me. I guess his product qualities and pricing, hardly people in this trade can beat.... Thanks Gary

All using Samsung chips & good driver Meanwell

fpd6.jpgu88s.jpg

Bro

FYI, I went SSC they sell this 600+

I am coincidence to pass by a shop in AMK selling lighting just now, I saw a faucet I bought, exactly the same.... They sell $255. Wowwwwwwww. I think that brother who bought everything online is a correct decision. I bought that $90 inclusive shipping.

ycd1.jpg

Can share the link??

Bro

Thanks bro, noted and appreciate your help.

• Like 1

Gave my LED downlight and strip distributor the point and the length of my Strip light usuage. He help me do the cutting and Soldering free of charge too. :))

e886.jpgiegi.jpg