Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

I am just kidding bro ...

No worries, I am mostly gg to TB all the lights

Hahaha, yes I did most TB but strips and down lights I still trust to have physically touch and look at the product, plus the Watts checking. Because I did bought online before, stated 15 W but when I test here, it's only 8+ watts.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today Reno begin, pass by during lunch time, 3 hardworking workers started to bang bang bang..................... Paisay to the neighbor!!!

qioo.jpg

Hi sforshor,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

Hi sforshor,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

PM you friend

Very unique frame and painting design :good:

Thanks Songz

Actually sort of ordinary oil painting lar. But in Singapore I found the price tag way over , near 7-8 times more as I also do not know how to rate good painting, just to have some deco on my dining area.

The LED faucet finally arrive, can't wait to shower with the 16" head. Anyone used this kind of LED faucet before care to input some pros & cons?

hdzq.jpg

um37.jpg

The LED faucet finally arrive, can't wait to shower with the 16" head. Anyone used this kind of LED faucet before care to input some pros & cons?

hdzq.jpg

um37.jpg

wah, interesting. no need to turn on main bathroom lights when showering.... :rofl:

wah, interesting. no need to turn on main bathroom lights when showering.... :rofl:

Ya no need turn on light further more these lights are all temperature sensor, dun even needs battery. But dunno last long or not. hehehe :jammin:

um37.jpg

16 inches! Is the water pressure enough to supply such a big rain shower?

The size is there but I find it a tad too close to the wall, not user friendly for bigger size folks . :bleah: