Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Troublemaker

Bachelorette On Budget

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Due to my tiny kitchen, there goes my dream of having a big fridge... :(

Luckily, I managed to find a slim fridge of specifications, 59cm (width) x 181cm (height) x 63cm (depth)! it has a capacity of 365 litres! :wub:

I plan to place the fridge at the entrance of the kitchen, hence, a slim fridge will not block anybody's way into the kitchen.

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products_details.aspx?oid=1821

I may need to get a fridge around 60cm width, any comments on your hitachi fridge, how much did you get yours from Harvey norman?

And I probably will get the 707 water heater, it's a well known trusted brand. How much did you pay for you 707 water heater? Is your 707 using DC pump also??

Thanks.

Oh have you completed your renovation after so long?

I have just finished painting my 3rm flat. It took me abt 1-2mths as i could only do it during the weekends!

I will post photos after i have cleaned up. The house is in a mess right now! Ahahha.

I am thinking of changing the main door if the door provided by the HDB is not fire-rated! Any idea if it is fire-rated even i highly doubt so?

Hi Vuzu, my fridge will be delivered on 18th July. I bought the fridge for $999. Do ask them to give you freebies as well as free delivery!

I will post the photo of the fridge when it arrives! :)

I am pretty excited about it.

The 707 water heater doesn't come with DC pump.

Hi Vuzu, my fridge will be delivered on 18th July. I bought the fridge for $999. Do ask them to give you freebies as well as free delivery!

I will post the photo of the fridge when it arrives! :)

I am pretty excited about it.

The 707 water heater doesn't come with DC pump.

What about water presussure of your 707 heater??

What about water presussure of your 707 heater?

My new flat is at 16th floor. When I tried 707 Compact, the water pressure is ok/normal. At least it is not drizzling type. Ok, put it this way, if i turn on the 707 shower head at full blast, it can reach about 80cm far? Whereas my BeeBest with the DC pump can reach about 140cm far?

I like your BeeBest rain shower. Do they come in white colour or only one std colour? What is the cost?

Besides BeeBest, i think Joven and Rinnai do have instant heater with DC pump incorporated. Do check out those 2 brands if you have doubts about BeeBest! :)

The reason why i bought BeeBest is because it is cheaper when compared to Rinnai. And after i bought BeeBest and kaypohing around, i found Joven to have DC pump too! Heehee...