Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Autumn Inspired House Done By New Nyew Design

can I know what paint did your use to paint the bedroom doors? been asking around but say unable to paint to doors

My contractor used Nippon Bodelac 9000 for all my wooden doors. Slightly glossy kind of paint. Hope that helps.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sandy,

Wow... wat a colorul house you have... so cheerful :D

possible to share the quote with me and any review on the workmanship for the carpentry?

My contractor used Nippon Bodelac 9000 for all my wooden doors. Slightly glossy kind of paint. Hope that helps.

Is the finishing good? Would it "spoil" the new doors?

move them all the one level of the shelf and tell your hubby "the other shelf so empty... how ah ?" :notti:

Finally arranged my Precious Moments babies.

I got an excuse to buy more seeing it so empty :lol:

14214543745_364df24b7f.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Sandy

Quick question, is your shower screen come with a swing door or only fixed glass panel? I am thinking of doing the latter.

Hi, only fixed panel no swing door.

Hi Sandy,

Wow... wat a colorul house you have... so cheerful :D

possible to share the quote with me and any review on the workmanship for the carpentry?

Thanks, we absolutely love our place as well!

Sorry i am not able to share the breakdown but our total amount is $51k.

No complains on the quality so far, everything exceeded our expectations.

There were minor issues with the soft closings

but the carpenter fixed it with his handy screwdriver with a simple twist!

Hi, the only issue i guess is the brush strokes that I can see on the doors

as they are manually painted and not sprayed painted which my ID told us beforehand.

Other than that i think this paint acts as a protective waterproofing layer which is gd for wooden doors.

move them all the one level of the shelf and tell your hubby "the other shelf so empty... how ah ?" :notti:

Good idea! Thanks alfredt :D

Looks ok to me leh....color quite uniform. I dunno what kind of brush was used, but I didn't even see brush strokes on mine.

Not sure what you mean by 'spoil'. Haha...you mean patchy color? Mine used 'Sail White'. All doors looked nicely done leh.

Can also choose to apply a layer of protective something (I'm not sure what it is named) over the door instead of paint. My contractor said can retain the original wooden colors if I wanted, but the trend now is to paint the doors.

Hi, the only issue i guess is the brush strokes that I can see on the doors

as they are manually painted and not sprayed painted which my ID told us beforehand.

Other than that i think this paint acts as a protective waterproofing layer which is gd for wooden doors.

Haha.....I didn't see any brush strokes on mine. Maybe coz mine was a lighter color so it wasn't obvious.

The only brushstrokes were because I installed a new maindoor digital lock and have a couple of places to touch up....me do it vs the painter do it got difference. :P

Agree, it's a nice protective layer on the door.

• Like 1

Hi, only fixed panel no swing door.

At lease 1/2 or 1/3 of the whole length of shower screen? I should think it works just as fine even without the swing door? I met one contractor who claimed to have fixed panel, I can't do a drop/recess shower area but must have kerb. What nonsense! Haha

At lease 1/2 or 1/3 of the whole length of shower screen? I should think it works just as fine even without the swing door? I met one contractor who claimed to have fixed panel, I can't do a drop/recess shower area but must have kerb. What nonsense! Haha

It is almost half of the whole length.

And yes, we are quite happy with the no-door shower. Haha.

Easier to get in and out.

Dont really understand what you mean by the kerb but hope you settled it already!