Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I love your daybed! I also have the exact same idea for a daybed on the living room window, though I don't think I want a 'fixed' structure like yours. I do love your cushions. Will consider having them too :)

hi lookaround,

i am in the process of remodeling my 5rm SengKang HDB kitchen and two bathrooms which we have been staying for close to 15 years :-)

i am apprehensive like yourself that mine is a small job and very few IDs are willing to take up the work...

As i have an idea of how the remodeling will look like (industrial/rustic combo) but find it hard to communicate to a contractor ... think an ID will be a better person to share my idea with and he/she will be the best person to translate the idea into reality :-)

Thank you and cheers

hi lookaround, your pm is full. Could you pm me your id contact? or anyone have lookaround id contact can pm me?

Thank you very much and cheers

Yeah there should be a bottle trap. I remember reading one of the t blog here and the forumer had his sink choked. His sink plumbing is similar to this.

You should get a plumber to place a bottle trap.

The sink plumbing done by the contractor? How come no waste trap installed below sink? If no waste trap, I foreseen that your piping will be choked very soon from the food debris.

Pardon me to say that the standard of the plumbing work is very poor

gallery_59794_7_70522.jpg

Edited by HanTu

I also agree that the lack of a waste bottle trap is strange. This is a basic plumbing requirement. It prevents the smell from the sewers below entering the flat. And if you drop your ring or something, this trap will catch it first. You must insist that the plumber install a waste bottle trap.

This post will be mostly dedicated to the plumbing works that was carried out on the flat on Saturday 28/6/14.

4)Champs 30L Storage tank heater

Bought at some gain city expo for $219.

- Installation by reno plumbing team

- first time using a storage tank and this heater is suppose to supply hot water to mbr as well.

gallery_59794_10_42243.jpg

Is that the power cable hanging on the hot water pipe? If so, I think it is not safe. Must get the electrician to move it away or put some protective casing.

Less than 15k (all in), could be 3 k cheaper if i never do the daybed, partition wall and kitchen cabinet. Would appreciate if you read through my post .

Hi lookaround, I like the simple design that you have, especially the long seatee near window.And yes with that 15k for the entire Reno is considered very cheap Liao le. Care to share the contractor or ID that you have engaged? Thank you

Cheers BG

Less than 15k (all in), could be 3cheaper if i never do the daybed, partition wall and kitchen cabinet. Would appreciate if you read through my post .

Hi lookaround, I like the simple design that you have, especially the long seatee near window.And yes with that 15k for the entire Reno is considered very cheap Liao le. Care to share the contractor or ID that you have engaged? Thank you

Cheers BG

Hi could anyone care to share with me the contractor name and contact number. I have actually engaged a contractor n made down payment since end May15. However,there was no work being until today and the response from the contractor are not good. We have been chasing for schedule and at least sketch of what we have discussed. I can only said put my finger cross. Should the contractor really not responding we would have o choice but to look for alternative already.

Pls help provide me the 3rd contractor information. Thanks a million