Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rose38

My Second Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, may i know where you purchase this ceiling fan and how much it cost? does it comes with light?

Hi, I bought it from Premier Lighting in Geylang. The listed 'promo' price is $799, but they gave me a very good discount, I believe. I have not been able to get a lower price from other places I called. Please check with them directly. I think quite a number of places carry this fan too. It comes with remote but no light kit. It is also available in black.

A little bit more about this fan, it is using DC motor, so supposedly more powerful, energy-saving and quieter. One interesting point is that it can spin in the reverse direction. This generates ventilation for the room, but not direct-blowing wind downwards. Good when weather is cold or for older folks and young children who may not take cold wind well. But the real truth for us, hubby went for the aesthetics, totally. I would have gone for the KDK which was going for a few hundred dollars less. I'm glad I gave in, cos it just looks sooooo pretty now.

Lastly, about Amasco brand, I have used this brand for more than 10 years in my current home and I am very satisfied with its performance.

Went back in the evening and more lightings are up.

Dining chandelier, very bling bling and casts beautiful shadows all round. This is the first time I see this lamp lit up as I bought it from a warehouse sale and it wasn't connected then.
533B13E1-FB25-4834-B31E-54CBCB51FBBD_zps

Fanco fan with light kits for all three bedrooms. This is a very functional fan at a great price. Hope it will be durable too.

17AD4947-FB3C-4D05-AC26-135C8C5D5065_zps

Edited by Rose38

Our toilet shower screen is a single piece tempered glass. The dimensions were discussed jointly with my contractor. It was put up last week. Then yesterday, my contractor called and said it needed to be reduced in width. He will need to take it down, cut it and replaced it. My toilet swing door would actually bang into the shower screen when opened at the widest if we kept to current dimension. This has completely escaped my notice. I am glad he took it upon himself to rectify. It's a real hazard as we have young children in the house.

Edited by Rose38

Slowly but surely, we are getting there. Shifting in this Friday! But carpentry works still in progress .

Sharing some of the furniture already shifted in.

1. Bedroom dresser. Living sofa temporarily there.

0F6796C0-2F95-4E08-8029-22889262F398_zps

2. Dining set.

FBB92448-BE08-47D4-801C-36667694D9C2_zps

3. Pic of my completes common toilet.

F67229CC-90F7-41FA-BBFC-CC271BADC713_zps

Meanwhile, also shopping on taobao for small items.

FDA1BA12-1179-4EF5-8F44-CBF697BD1A9C_zps

9B0F9603-A890-4D1A-BDDB-7FB7D27397B9_zps

265278AD-F525-4FDB-B370-1F6D2C79BA11_zps

Edited by Rose38