Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chngster

3 Room Hdb - Maximum Reno, Minimum Budget

And also sink to hob at least need a distance from 600-1200mm in between the gap,

43E30395-0942-4236-ACBE-05A2B72B0E1C_zps

Edited by kimsim

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha yes thats what everyone says. but the kids are still young, chances are they will still run over and want to sleep with us. Thats why we kept it doorless. So we are not too overly concern about it. If need to change, can always do in the toilet or WIW.

Thanks for the advice on the distance between the hob and sink too. This is a draft, so i guess the ID will manage that space for us too. which means we need to extend another 600mm out. not an issue for us.

Hi Kimsim

Just ran thru your blog. Congrats to you too. We also collecting keys in mid-sept. Maybe we will 'bump' into each other haha. I see you bought most of your stuff in JB. Any issues on warranties? When is your HDB appt?

Hi Kimsim

Just ran thru your blog. Congrats to you too. We also collecting keys in mid-sept. Maybe we will 'bump' into each other haha. I see you bought most of your stuff in JB. Any issues on warranties? When is your HDB appt?

Warranty forget it.. Due to recent electronic quite durable.

My 2nd app would be on 17th Sept. next Monday wanna send money over to my lawyer an before 2 weeks time.,

Anyway congrats to you also... :)

Hi Kimsim

Mine is on 22nd. Doubt we will bump then haha. Looking forward to see your actual house, and mine too. Let's exchange pointers though i've a feeling you are more professional at it.

Hi Kimsim

Mine is on 22nd. Doubt we will bump then haha. Looking forward to see your actual house, and mine too. Let's exchange pointers though i've a feeling you are more professional at it.

Hi Kimsim

Hi Kimsim

Sure and pose your link here to be all threads and update at same time.

We just did a site survey with my ID last weekend. Took some photos and basically its major works.

This is the kitchen. Everything has to go :fire::fire::fire:

The Master Room Toilet

Common Toilet

The Mster Room. The previous owner loves yellow.

The common room
We took a few shots of the living but it was too under expose. Plus it is also yellow anyway