Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey DaddyWinter!

I am a 3Roomer as well and hope to get your contact too. :) Thank you!

Sent :) Gd luck!

How's the Techno induction hob so far?

Is it easy to use and heat up fast?

Yes, i love it :) Been learning to cook because of the induction hob... boil water in less than 30 sec... around there...

all PMs sent :) Good luck guys/girls!

Review after 3 months of weekend stay at my home: Everything from the reno stays at good condition except the below:-

1) Taobao sink - keep choking whenever I use mama lemon, not recommended to anyone who have the budget to buy a better sink in singapore. The piping is too small thus causing the choke I believe, I have engaged my plumber to check it but he say nothing is blocking the flow of the drainage... That is why unless you are talking about importing high quality / expensive sink from taobao, else don't bother to save up on your sink. Remember guys! Spend well on it, now I have to source for same dimensions sink for myself. *sigh* Currently I will leave it as it is, whenever it chokes I will just pump it.

2) Ikea suction hanger (toiletries) - Honestly do not bother about using it. Pissed the **** outta you. hahahaha it is not that tight, I will prefer using drilled holders anytime.

3) Toilet shower screen - Did not install and never regret this decision, I do not find my toilet very wet and I am loving the space I can stretch with ample space while bathing. Sometimes I imagine myself to be very constraint in the area if I had decided to install it earlier. So if you are on a tight budget, I will highly recommend to take off building a shower screen in your toilet... not exactly useful.

Hope the above info help you guys to make decision!

Edited by DaddyWinter

20th Sept progress update

Sliding windows @ service yard is completed

Window grilles for whole house done

Main door holder done , love it! Main door is heavy and i don't like the idea of door stopper because the magnetic strength fades over time.. Adding a holder is the best solution! Will not affect your door alignment and such. Those who are interested in doing it replacing your current existing main-door v-arm into sliding arm you can PM me for contact. Very cheap compare to market & reliable chap to install it for you. (Made in Taiwan product) *p/s: not my friend, just find the chap service very good* My own simple video just to roughly illustrate how it works.

Window grilles & sliding window

1st layer of paint up

Hi Can you PM me the contact for the V arm modification? Thanks