Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Daddywinter, I was wondering if you could share if the rain shower you bought was working well and your experience. Can I check if your plumber removed the whole existing shower set and replaced it with the one you bought? Does it still have the mixer features? Thank you very much!

Hi Daddywinter, I was wondering if you could share if the rain shower you bought was working well and your experience. Can I check if your plumber removed the whole existing shower set and replaced it with the one you bought? Does it still have the mixer features? Thank you very much!

hi shaee, sorry for slow reply, hope you will ever see this hahaha... the urge to post in a renovation forum ceased after you moved in, you know..?

The rainshower link is @ http://world.taobao.com/item/24853724090.htm?fromSite=main&spm=2013.1.0.0.f3eCpQ

You are right, the plumber will remove the default shower set and replaced with what you have bought, but you have to make sure the rainshower set you bought is adjustable , if not then the height should not be very close to your ceiling, Check with your ID/contractor if you have doubt.

The one I bought is adjustable and comes with mixer features by the way... so no issue for me

Hi! Your renovation looks great! Simple and nice :) would you mind PM-ing me your ID's name and contact, as well as the details about the door holder? many thanks!

Hi Daddy winter, your pm is full, cant contact you there anymore :( . Anyway if you have a chance to read this email, hopefully you can help out on this. My bto is almost the same as yours and i do really like your reno!

1. can you pm me your designer details as well as door stopper

2. I am thinking abt putting a ceiling fan above the area where your dining room is, do you think that makes sense as your other ceiling fan is pretty far away, and im thinking it can get hot when we are sitting at the dining table probably plucking eg or something

3. Where did u buy all your lighting? Taobao?

Hi Daddy winter, your pm is full, cant contact you there anymore :( . Anyway if you have a chance to read this email, hopefully you can help out on this. My bto is almost the same as yours and i do really like your reno!

1. can you pm me your designer details as well as door stopper

2. I am thinking abt putting a ceiling fan above the area where your dining room is, do you think that makes sense as your other ceiling fan is pretty far away, and im thinking it can get hot when we are sitting at the dining table probably plucking eg or something

3. Where did u buy all your lighting? Taobao?

Replied! cause the rest are 1 month ago I guess they do no need the contacts anymore. Please PM me if you still need them. Thanks

hahaha don't worry, my 1st draft is the same as yours... I use paint brush and mark those items I am not getting for my new home + measurement error & google the images of the items I am buying, just cut n paste onto the drawing and send back to my ID to amend. Sometimes verbal communication really cannot relay what we really wanted, it is better to do some simple visual for your ID then the rest up to him to photo-shop nicely into the drawings. Unless you really have no idea what you want for your home, then rely fully on ID to design but I guess most home owners aga-aga know what they are expecting and just need I.D to draw out to visualize the outcome.

Show you a sample of how I sent for amendment.. hahaha

btw is there a reason why u have a platform for ur bed? i saw some create such that they can store things.

can share how much it cost appox?

btw is there a reason why u have a platform for ur bed? i saw some create such that they can store things.

can share how much it cost appox?

Hi lovejade,

I spent about $5.5K (round up) doing my MBR.. It includes false ceiling + lights + TV feature wall + platform w/ headboard + wardrobe...

I did not have drawers install to my platform in the end as I am cautious not to raise the platform too high to trip my toddler..

There is no particular reason why I decided to build the platform, I just like how it looks in my MBR, I felt more personalized instead of getting the standard ones from the market.

Hi DaddyWinter,

Can you share the tb link for your taps and rainshower? After so long of using, how do you find them in terms of functionality and material?

Thanks!

Hi DaddyWinter,

Can you share the tb link for your taps and rainshower? After so long of using, how do you find them in terms of functionality and material?

Thanks!

Hi, you can find in post#110 in page 3.. I shared them in my blog... so far rainshower is doing good and is worth the money.

Tap and SInk is pretty small and quality is sub-par compare to what we can buy in SG. I would suggest not to save the money and purchase them through taobao, just visit a hardwareshop and get what you like :) It can last longer and give you less headache in the long run.. I have already changed my tap within 6 months using it, Sink is quite hard to change since my kitchen top is cut according to itz size..