DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/26/2016 at 6:24 AM, soluiz said:

Hello daddy winter

Our hdb is really similar. Mine is also 67m^2

Your living room is wider by just 15 cm 

How is your fan working for you? From your ments it's a ffm 4000? 48"

I've been advised by a few to install a 36" instead as 48" is too big and not as efficient in a small space. How true is this?

Tbh a 36" is a headache. I couldn't find one that is close to the ceiling (my ceiling to floor is 2.6m only) and as bright/proper 3in1 light as fanco's not to mention the price too as I'm looking at 3 fans.

Also. Pm me your ID please. I hope you still check here lol.

Best regards

hi soluiz, I am quite a newbie in technical stuff so cannot give a good advice. but I personally felt 36" is too small.

If 48" is too big for your living room you can consider 42" .. I wanted to get Fanco Airvox 42" before but decided to go with ffm 4000... Used until now, not bad :) 

ID contact:  81570147 Derrick Khee (admin please remove it this is not allowed in the forum, I just checked with my ID and gotten his permission to share the contact through this blog)

Concept trend interior consultancy LLP, website www.carpenterguru.com  <-- his new website I suppose, he just shared with me.

Good luck everybody, sourcing a suitable ID for your new home~

IMG_6952.JPG

IMG_6953.JPG

Edited by DaddyWinter
I changed my seahorse sofa to a new fabric sofa recliner bought from courts ,love it!