Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DaddyWinter

Teeny Weeny 3-Room Bto Flat

Hi DaddyWinter,

Nice renovation works... Can PM me your ID cos I'm on a low budget as well... Thanks

Hi Ebbe,

Thanks and sent to you via PM for your reference.

Carpentry work is the core of all reno I believe and I can't wait to see it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

29-Sep-2014 Lights & Ceiling Fan / Bomb shelter racks installation

Today took leave and went to camp my home for 2 contractors.

Both are punctual and quickly settled my stuff thus I can post now!

A little hip-cup for my racks installation as they brought the wrong measurement racks

However the contractor quickly measure and ask for backup to bring the correct measurement rack here within 30mins and installed it with 2 manpower.

On the other-hand, the uncle electrician doing my lights & ceiling fan installation is a friendly guy. He chats with me while doing his work and ask me how I want to place my lights with good manners.

His price is pretty good too. $8 per light installation and $40 for ceiling fan installation. Thumbs up for the service!

Beware my home got no fanciful lights though as I like simple & clean concept, "too attractive" lights are a weird turn off for me but once in a while look at them is pretty though :)

*Stucked with pictures cause my renotalk gallery can only upload 50 photos?! zzz*

The friendly electrician & the safety ladder I bought

20140929_114313.jpg

20140929_114212.jpg

My Bomb Shelter Racks + LED light

20140929_121037.jpg

20140929_121049.jpg

20140929_121801.jpg

Edited by DaddyWinter

29 Sept 2014 updates on photos continued

Baby's room LED light

20140929_130623.jpg

Toilets & Service Yard LED light

20140929_130716.jpg

20140929_130549.jpg

Dining Room LED ceiling light

20140929_124749.jpg

20140929_130527.jpg

Kitchen non-LED ceiling light

20140929_123104.jpg

Edited by DaddyWinter

• Like 1

29th Sep 2014 last 2 photo update!

My favourite track lights @ passageway!

20140929_130736.jpg

My Fanco ceiling fan + LED light (3 tones)

20140929_133510.jpg

Edited by DaddyWinter

hello Daddywinter

for living hall how many ceiling lighting point ? i trying to see if minimum point enough . as my next 3rm bto i dun intend to add any. see if enough std point from hdb

hello Daddywinter

for living hall how many ceiling lighting point ? i trying to see if minimum point enough . as my next 3rm bto i dun intend to add any. see if enough std point from hdb

Hello lazarus, living hall 1 point, dining area 1 point. That is why if I do not wish to add electrical point, my ceiling fan must have light else I have to use those standing lamps.

Basically for each area in your home, there is only 1 point. Total of 9 points in my 3 room BTO (living hall, dining hall, kitchen, service yard, 2 toilets, MBR, common room, passage way)

Hello Daddywinter can pm me your id contact pls?

Sure, sent for your reference, gd luck choosing a suitable ID!

hi daddywinter!

Glad to see your reno going smooth! Love the choice for baby's room light!

May i check how much did you do for your bomb shelter rack?

hey chococat~ my wife chose it.. haha .. my racks is $150, for 3room, heard from the contractor a 4room will cost $170, choice of white / grey racks. Mine is grey~

thanks for the reply . will the light built in with the fan bright enough for ur living hall....i intend to put light instead ceiling fan . will get stool and put the table fan near the window

thanks for the reply . will the light built in with the fan bright enough for ur living hall....i intend to put light instead ceiling fan . will get stool and put the table fan near the window

I will visit my home one night and let you know. :) Should not be a problem though

Hello lazarus, living hall 1 point, dining area 1 point. That is why if I do not wish to add electrical point, my ceiling fan must have light else I have to use those standing lamps.

Basically for each area in your home, there is only 1 point. Total of 9 points in my 3 room BTO (living hall, dining hall, kitchen, service yard, 2 toilets, MBR, common room, passage way)

Sure, sent for your reference, gd luck choosing a suitable ID!

hey chococat~ my wife chose it.. haha .. my racks is $150, for 3room, heard from the contractor a 4room will cost $170, choice of white / grey racks. Mine is grey~

Thanks WinterDaddy!

Can i get the contact who do the racks for you? Thanks!!!

Done for you as I went back home tonight to put some stuff... u can refer to below pics ...

White light

20141001_204645.jpg

Cool light

20141001_204622.jpg

Warm light

20141001_204645.jpg

3W x 4 spot lights

20141001_205018.jpg

Overview of Living Hall + Dining Hall

20141001_204612.jpg

Edited by DaddyWinter

• Like 1

actually myself has contemplate between normal standing fan & ceiling fan for quite some time, after many considerations, felt that a ceiling fan is more practical, the wind from the ceiling fan circulates the air better and also space planning purpose.