Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

OMG. I just had a delivery from them today and it's a sofa in the wrong color. Had the worst phonecall ever with the staff where they admitted it's their mistake but I have to be more understanding because mistakes happen. They wanted me to take in the wrong sofa first and settle things later but I refused and had them take the wrong sofa back. They cannot guarantee when the replacement will come and made it seem like I'M the unreasonable one. Reading your post makes me even more worried and stressed now.

• Like 1

Happened to go to their showroom.. No one came to entertain me so I just gave this company a miss.. I guess glad i did.. hope the rest will get their furnitures as promised..

I wanted to warn people about Lush and reviewer1234 had posted about it. I'm also in a super frustrated situation, I ordered my sofa in May 14 and until now I have not receive it and no courtesy call from them at all. From May 14 until now is how long? You do the math.

1. Tried called their CS hotline and they promised to call back and never call back. Warning: their after sales service is passive, you have to CALL them to check status or else you will never hear from them

2. Tried emailing them also no reply

3. Tried to communicate through their facebook page also no use, they give you standard answers to delay you

4. Tried to post comments to their facebook post to ask about my order and they deleted my comments

5. Managed to get hold of ther so called their "CS team leader" mobile number also using the same tactics like she was whole day and everyday in meeting, promised to call before 12pm or 6pm also never call

6. I did her job by calling her mobile to check on my order status for 3-5 times, but no answer. Called their CS hotline to pressure the person to check my status, that person miraculously got her by her mobile.

7. There was one time she told me my sofa will reach their warehouse on 26 Sept 14, then during the same phone conversation she told me the sofa was still at China and it would take another 15 days?!! Which means it will reach SG in first week of Oct 14.

And NOW, I'm waiting for the "pormised-to-call-back" call latest by 6pm today...

Edited by sanfong

Updating that I received my RIGHT sofa last Friday. I don't know if it was because I was so upset over the phone during the first initial call so I did get quite timely updates from their customer service even if it was just 'we are still checking'. Nothing abusive during the first phonecall but I think I remember saying 'this is ridiculous!' in the a loud voice a few times and I was in public =p

But I calmed down on the second day and when customer service called me again, I was willing to explore alternative options like taking the wrong sofa but with a discount. The staff I spoke to said she will also check their warehouse (apparently, it's in Malaysia) to see if a mistake was made. It took a few days for the warehouse to respond as there was a Malaysian holiday right on the next day Tues...my wrong delivery was on Monday and I received a confirmation on Thursday that the warehouse did indeed make a mistake and my right sofa was still sitting there and would be delivered the next day. Lo and behold, it was indeed delivered on the Friday.

I'm still upset I had to go through a stressful period especially since I was moving into my new house on the particular Friday and was settling a lot of things in between and had to deal with a missing sofa. But despite all the feedback about no customer service follow-ups, I have to honestly say I did get periodic smses from the staff I was contacting and she was prompt in letting me know, even when it's she's still checking, or when we were discussing the possibility of other options.

At least I got my right sofa *weeps in relief*And I will never buy anything from LUSH again.

Incidentally, the discount they offered me for taking the wrong sofa is really negligible. Hur.

Edited by verity

Should have read your post on them.we paid for a sofa set in Aug 2017 and they rescheduled twice. Supposed to deliver this Sat 25Nov 2017. And rescheduled again. Looked like from 2014 till now this practice is still on going.