Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Linc Ang

Heritage Bathroom Gallery

Already ordered Samaire 493 ceiling fan and Tecno TIH288D induction hob from Heritage. Served by a lady named Yuki. After adding GST, the whole bill comes up higher than what I expected. Most likely I will go back again to hassle them for more discounts when purchasing more items. But overall the service is good. No experience with their after sales yet.

Edit:
Went back to Heritage Wed evening, purchased Elkay sink with added accessories and KOLM stainless steel 1007 model faucet

Edited by wmayeo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Walk in to heritage 2 weeks ago, just got our keys so went browsung to get an idea first.Serve by salesgirl yuki,

Not very please with her due to she was playing with her phone than serving me..Anyway im only staying in about 10 min then i walk out.

Last sat i went to heritage again and was served by another sales, she was so pro on her product n the most important she serve me with patient when i kept on asking her questions(first time reno)😂and she was so funny😂kept on making me laugh,haha. So i decided to buy from her and and she straightly give me further discount after total up. Can look for her if u guys need to buy stuff!!

By the way,the sales name is sharrine yeo😄

I seriously have no clue on how heritage gallery will have any bad comments about them.was served by Irene.im the type who drove around and surveyed the whole singapore for the best price and quality,(even thou i used up my petrol) cause i find the search interesting,especially when i do all that with my wife.after surveying for a week,i ended up buying all my bathroom accessories include hob hood chimney type stove oven sink vanity,and the list go on n on with the inclusive of even lights.lol.superb service.not pushy at all and discount was given even after discounted items.almost 30 percent less than hk at imm or even cheaper than jalan besar where we spent 1 whole day survering.shes very practical and explained every details.my initial intention was only to buy sink,about few hundred but ended up walking out of the shop with abt 3k of damage.lol.overall,we still saved roughly about 750 to compare with other shops.i would recommend this shop to all new owners and look for irene or irin.tell her the smoker guy recommend her.i dont gain anything.u can choose not to say oso haha cause the discount is up to her eventually.just wanna share a gd experience to all.out of 5,i would rate the shop 100.lol.

Good luck

very2 happy customer!!!

Edited by hurley

I did not visit all the areas known for buying lightings. Yuki and one of the oppas in Heritage are not pushy. I do not expect to be served like queen whenever I am in a shop of this nature. I do find them very helpful and friendly. Tried almost each and every light. They were not annoyed at all. Finally, bought all my lightings in this shop for my 5R HDB flat. Bargained like seow. Got what I wanted - 10 pcs altogether plus kitchen and bathroom stainless steel accessories. A big round enclosed ceiling light that looked so huge in the shop display actually fits very nicely in the living area.

All LED lights with drivers; one with remote control; four of them are RGB lights - can change colors by pressing the switch again and again. The Philips ones (two shops away) cost more $$$ and are not as bright as those in this shop. I became very conscious with the lightings whenever I was on the upper deck of buses. Most of the flats (HDB and private) are buying those cheapy cheap $50 lights for their living / dining areas which are sooooo dim and a waste of electricity.

I do recommend this place if you need one more shop to compare prices. They only started having lightings since September. It is just next door to the bathroom gallery. They could arrange electrician for the installation if you do not already have one. One of the cover for the ceiling lights installed was rejected by me but the electrician arranged the exchange and delivered to my place again. Normally, they would expect you to carry the cover all the way to the shop to have it exchanged. The electrician's timing is very elastic. Whatever time they fix with you give them another 2-3 hours before they appear with the goods, tools and their services.

Edited by PrettyUgly

Bought some Bathroom stuff from Heritage. Bought from a guy named Addy. Price are quite cheap though but after sales service not good. I need the stuff urgently to install on the days after and the guy promise to deliver me in the that I requested. In the end no one called up and I have to called up to office to check on the status they said they miss out my delivery.  :angry: Irresponsible salesperson.

I total spend about 4 k + with heritage. Serve by Sharine,she served me for about 2 hours and gave me a list of quotes. She is patient and friendly most important she gave me a very good price overall. No problem with their delivery also.

Recently did anyone just bought stuff from heritage? Online review half half..online said that there a sales there ivan not very good...  wanted to buy from them but a bit worried..

Edited by Chnglotte

When to their shop yesterday,suprising their shop is crowded by customers. A lady came to serve me and my husband. We enquiry about hob hood fans and sinks, the lady was not pushy like other shops, explain patiently to us and gave us a quote of items we choose.

Like i mention earlier heritage review online is half half..there is some staff there appears to be bad aftersales services..:unsure:so i ask the lady whats her name... i just want to say that im so lucky..she is the one who good review online :)yup she is Sharrine..

Will go back for her for sure after we decided on the items:P

I got bad experience here. The sales talk was good but delivery appointment very bad. I bought some bundle due to the good pricing . They promise to delivered in a week. Deposit paid. When time come no stock. Imagine got to wait for few months even though no confirm date due to supplier. Ask for refund was told the pricing not the same as they will not considered bundle.

I learn my lesson cause a good sales talk may not be perfect after sales.

Experience with Heritage's Ivan has been generally good. Went with our contractor few weeks back to pick out sanitary ware (sinks, faucets, shower, WC etc). Subsequently we made a couple of changes (changed the sink we ordered to a smaller one, added on another sink, wanted to change the handshower hose) and Ivan was pretty quick at responding, and they even threw in a free "upgrade" for the rain shower hand shower's hose (from the flexible to smooth kind). Ivan has also been quick to respond to my random queries on dimensions of the stuff we bought (height of faucet, dimensions of sinks - info asked by carpenter). Just sharing my $0.02!