Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Please be carefull when installing new Air con.

I was cheated 3 years ago when this company install low quality alluminium piping (instead of copper) for my home

Now I have to fork out $800 for a complete change of piping for the 2 units of aircon due to pipe leak.

the contractor that do chemical overhaul shows me how brittle the pipings are n dare not touch them, I tried to unscrew the pipe joint n the whole head just fell off!

Call up the original installer and he still want to bull **** that alluminium is better than copper but just cheaper. Now waiting for my leave period to go and claim thru small claim tribunal n CASE.

PM me for company name as not to get conned by this company.

Hi,

can PM me the contact details? hazeltanww@gmail.com

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 15/12/2014 at 5:47 PM, happening said:

I had exactly the same experience as you. The company I bought from was B*** T***. Besides cheating me with an inferior pipe, the salesperson also sold me the incorrect aircon. I told the salesperson I wanted to get Mitsubishi Electric aircon (advertised by Jack Neo) but was sold the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries aircon when I didn't know there are 2 type of Mitsubishi aircons in the market.

For the pipe leak I have been a sucker for the past 4 years as I keep getting people to come and top up gas until one day it was discovered the pipe is actually leaking and not the correct type to support inverter aircon gas and need to spend $1K to change the whole flat piping.

hi, can pm me so i can avoid them

On 12/10/2014 at 9:49 PM, Michael Chang said:

Please be carefull when installing new Air con.

I was cheated 3 years ago when this company install low quality alluminium piping (instead of copper) for my home

Now I have to fork out $800 for a complete change of piping for the 2 units of aircon due to pipe leak.

the contractor that do chemical overhaul shows me how brittle the pipings are n dare not touch them, I tried to unscrew the pipe joint n the whole head just fell off!

Call up the original installer and he still want to bull **** that alluminium is better than copper but just cheaper. Now waiting for my leave period to go and claim thru small claim tribunal n CASE.

PM me for company name as not to get conned by this company.

Hi,

Please share me the contact..

Thank you.

On Tuesday, January 06, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Michael Chang said:

this company is call 'Crxxxxxn Air'

Creation Axx? I saw their Facebook page and see that their pricing seem very low so I go to Google them. I notice they advertise proudly that aluminium piping is better which from my knowledge is BS so I didn't bother to contact them for quotation. Do not accept aluminium tubing for aircon, it's pure BS.