Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All,

I've viewed their webbie, and I'm interested to fix an appointment with them, ut prior to that, would like to know if any fellow forumers has engaged them before?

Any inputs are MOST welcome!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I've viewed their webbie, and I'm interested to fix an appointment with them, ut prior to that, would like to know if any fellow forumers has engaged them before?

Any inputs are MOST welcome!

I can only say my friend had a very bad experience with them. From what I know, they are not Radac registered also.

I have bad & painful experience with this company. They charge expensive price but provide poor quality workmanship and services. The renovation takes about 2 and half months but still hasn’t finished till now. You can go to youtube to see what experience I have gone thru. If u can’t link the address below, you may type ‘Lesense’ in youtube website. At the moment I only put Tiles movie clips on youtube, there will be more to add on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLy7v_iBntM&feature=user

:sport-smiley-003:

hi newbie here...

did up my place with them before...was recommended by a friend of mine... had a wonderful & personalised service during my house reno. The design is innovative & creative. I just need to tell them my needs/wants, and the Designer will plan and advise me. Think his pricing is reasonable as his ideas are really unique I feel... cos :notti: before engaging them,I been to nearly 7 other Designers ard Singapore... all 8| disappointing der...

thus, finally settled for Lesense...

oh btw, can PM me if you need my Designer's contact though... cos dun wish to think that I doing advertorial here... grrr :bleah:

hi newbie here...

did up my place with them before...was recommended by a friend of mine... had a wonderful & personalised service during my house reno. The design is innovative & creative. I just need to tell them my needs/wants, and the Designer will plan and advise me. Think his pricing is reasonable as his ideas are really unique I feel... cos :notti: before engaging them,I been to nearly 7 other Designers ard Singapore... all 8| disappointing der...

oh btw, can PM me if you need my Designer's contact though... cos dun wish to think that I doing advertorial here... grrr :bleah:

i dare not engage them. cos basically dey emailed me and ask me to ask them for quotation. this is oredi a big turnoff. if de company is really good n have business, i doubt they will need to email pple to ask pple to ask them for quotation :(

Hi guys

Just to let you all know we had just disabled ben_ma for his unsolicited advertising of an interior showroom for rent at TradeHub21.

Coincidentially, this ben_ma person is highly recommending Le Sense (as below), and coincidentially Le Sense is also located at TradeHub21. So...hmmz...erm...?? :dunno:

I am just listings the facts for you all to see, but decisions are still made by your hands and wallets. Caveat emptor... :deal:

hi newbie here...

Hi guys

Just to let you all know we had just disabled ben_ma for his unsolicited advertising of an interior showroom for rent at TradeHub21.

Coincidentially, this ben_ma person is highly recommending Le Sense (as below), and coincidentially Le Sense is also located at TradeHub21. So...hmmz...erm...?? :dunno:

I am just listings the facts for you all to see, but decisions are still made by your hands and wallets. Caveat emptor... :deal:

Thanks for this information zirhk3355.

Since my last post about not recommending Le Sense, this ben_ma actually PMed me. I was already very suspicious of him and thus I did not reply him.

If you want my honest opinion, I hope all potential houseowners will give this company a miss.... I'm quite sure there are many better ones out there.

Good luck to all.