Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

i was expecting him to call me today.. but he din and I was too busy to call and enquire.. :P

so have to wait ove the weekend liaoz..

jessi, any idea what colour I can choose for the wall tiles in the toilet and kitchen??

the house that I saw.. the owner paid $500 xtra for a set of orange tiles.. size is bigger the ones HDB used.. very the nice loh.. :P

den the toilet is using the white tiles that will b given FOC.. oso not bad... the whole kitchen and toilet appear brighter than the greyish tiles in my unit!:bangwall:

hi krisie, there are 4 colours, white, cream, blue and green. i had changed all my tiles for my kitchen and toilet to white and they look not bad ;) from what i know they can only deduct 50cents for each tile if you wan to change to other non-hdb tiles. i guess you can no need to expect him to call u, he is always very busy, you will have to call him instead.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi krisie, there are 4 colours, white, cream, blue and green. i had changed all my tiles for my kitchen and toilet to white and they look not bad :bangwall: from what i know they can only deduct 50cents for each tile if you wan to change to other non-hdb tiles. i guess you can no need to expect him to call u, he is always very busy, you will have to call him instead.

yes yes, call him 3x a day if u have to haha else he will just take his own sweet time...

yes yes, call him 3x a day if u have to haha else he will just take his own sweet time...

haha.. i just called him to ask when I can choose the tiles... he said this thurs..

haiz still have to wait for a few days.. i got a feeling that I wont b able to shift in by end april!

hei btw, who is the contractor doing up ur place?? cos he is the only person who contacted me re: retifying the defects.. u got the HDB technical officer to check for the defects??

haha.. i just called him to ask when I can choose the tiles... he said this thurs..

haiz still have to wait for a few days.. i got a feeling that I wont b able to shift in by end april!

hei btw, who is the contractor doing up ur place?? cos he is the only person who contacted me re: retifying the defects.. u got the HDB technical officer to check for the defects??

i think should be the same fella... Ah Soon right? an uncle wif curly hair.. the HDB technical Officer wun come to check lah she will send Uncle Ah soon down...

i think should be the same fella... Ah Soon right? an uncle wif curly hair.. the HDB technical Officer wun come to check lah she will send Uncle Ah soon down...

haha.. dunnoe what his name is..

but he is kinda farnee.. keke

he kept on asking me that am I sure I have so little defects?

Den I realised that I can get HDB to change the wall tiles cos HDB officer wun check.. hahaha !! :notti:

haha.. dunnoe what his name is..

but he is kinda farnee.. keke

he kept on asking me that am I sure I have so little defects?

Den I realised that I can get HDB to change the wall tiles cos HDB officer wun check.. hahaha !! :notti:

i believe the contractor work like this, u report defects, they will do afterwards they will bill to HDB and then HDB pays them... so the more defects u let them do, the more stuffs they can "explode" the sums and in the process earn more $$... haha

so u are not doing them a favor by reporting so little defects... then they will find it very hard to mark up the quotes...

i believe the contractor work like this, u report defects, they will do afterwards they will bill to HDB and then HDB pays them... so the more defects u let them do, the more stuffs they can "explode" the sums and in the process earn more $$... haha

so u are not doing them a favor by reporting so little defects... then they will find it very hard to mark up the quotes...

ya loh.. kekeke..

my hubby and I gg to take leave on thurs to select the tiles.. den go ard furniture hunting..

hehehehe

ya loh.. kekeke..

my hubby and I gg to take leave on thurs to select the tiles.. den go ard furniture hunting..

hehehehe

believe that our house is of an age already although no one lives in there. perhaps, u can ask for them to change the following? like us?

1. Taps

2. Switches

3. TV points

4. Windows lock

5. Bedroom Door ( tat time sunboi top up a few hundred to get better looking ones)

6. Toilet one ( also got top up together with the bedroom door)

7. Paint the shelter door

8. Paint bedroom door

...etc

if u have crack tiles, u also better report. b ware, cos tat time when we go visiting another person house , was told by them tat te contractor ask for more money cos he claims that the tiles beri difficult to cut or something like tat and te job wasnt tat well done ( the owners choose their own tiles...so nt sure is it due to the type of tile or the contractor want to get more money....grrhhH)

ya loh.. kekeke..

hehehehe

do u mean the foc h*b tiles or the non-h*b tiles that u need to pay more? go where choose leh?

do u mean the foc h*b tiles or the non-h*b tiles that u need to pay more? go where choose leh?

those FOC ones means u use bk te HDB tiles ( and if they have it. otherwise they will giv u bk the lookalike tiles) . Those like u wan higher grade tiles (for example 3-4 buck per tile type) u will need to top up. alternatively u can buy yur own tiles, ask them to hack and relay the tiles for u. this is wat another owner did. and was charge extra for the work (cos the contractor say te tiles difficult to cut n blah blah lah....)

those FOC ones means u use bk te HDB tiles ( and if they have it. otherwise they will giv u bk the lookalike tiles) . Those like u wan higher grade tiles (for example 3-4 buck per tile type) u will need to top up. alternatively u can buy yur own tiles, ask them to hack and relay the tiles for u. this is wat another owner did. and was charge extra for the work (cos the contractor say te tiles difficult to cut n blah blah lah....)

heard that now HDB dun have those tiles with the ugly patterns.. so most likely gg to b those plain wall tiles..

cant wait to choose the tiles tomolo!!

going for furniture hunting oso cos chubby hubby got 1 day AL!! Yeap Yeap Hurrary!!

still looking out for TV console and coffee table.. if cannot find the ones that we can both agreed upon, we will get from Ikea..

I kinda liked the idea of mounting the TV rack (fr Ikea) on the wall.. but hubby too conservative.. he scared the rack will drop down from the wall and TV will b gone!! :D:D

i also dun quite like the idea of mounting alot of things on the wall... next time when wan to shift position very difficult... gotta fill up the screw holes, and repaint (diff shades also liao) it or use sometime to cover it up... mafan...and somemore still got rusty screws and corrosion to ensure...

i also dun quite like the idea of mounting alot of things on the wall... next time when wan to shift position very difficult... gotta fill up the screw holes, and repaint (diff shades also liao) it or use sometime to cover it up... mafan...and somemore still got rusty screws and corrosion to ensure...

ya loh.. I understand tt.. but if I only mount the TV console should be okie.. cos not likely able to shift place mah.. U know la.. our living rooom.. the TV can only b placed at certain area leh.. haha..

hei sunboi,

saw ur blog.. ur reno almost completed.. swee swee leh

Like ur doors.. esp the sliding door at ur study room.. how much it cost ah? Me not likely to put a door there.. cos will b quite ex.. the pivot kitchen door oreadi cost us $680.. the sliding door will b another astronomical price for us liao.. !!

krisetong. morning haha..ya. me n sunboi are couple...funny right? i dun use sungal haha...cos my nick all along is mickoe one lah

te sliding door, i think u can ask your contractor about it. it is not beri expensive and it depends on the material and te design i think. check out the price first lor. mayb beri cheap only leh?

Are u goin to put aircon in te living rm? if yes, better to hav door for yur study and kitchen...otherwise not cold

krisetong. morning haha..ya. me n sunboi are couple...funny right? i dun use sungal haha...cos my nick all along is mickoe one lah

te sliding door, i think u can ask your contractor about it. it is not beri expensive and it depends on the material and te design i think. check out the price first lor. mayb beri cheap only leh?

Are u goin to put aircon in te living rm? if yes, better to hav door for yur study and kitchen...otherwise not cold

no aircon in the living room and study room.. I cannot stand COLD.. hahaha..

my hubby tot of putting those wooden blinds at the entrance of the study room to create a partition loh.. save $$ hehehe