Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

Haiz.. finally can get back my comp..

my comp went bersek!

Went to our Love Nest today to meet up with Eric.. had kinda briefed him on what me and my hubby's decor ideas.

Before the meetup.. I had a thorough check for defects in the house.. so far so good.. no cracks on the wall and tiles.. no water leakage.. windows and doors work fine.. switches ard the house is okie.. toilet bowl, tap have water supply.. noted that the taps r brand new!:~! were wrapped with plastic bags.. :thumbs up:

IMG_2270.jpg

the new LUBBEN tap.. ;)

Went to the Vhive MegaMart in Taman Jurong.. saw this Bar Counter for $599.. that was what we wanted!:jawdrop:! Most likely getting it unless better deal come abt~

DSC00111.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro before you proceed further don't forget to get hold of an entertainment license. Just joking, anyway the idea is way cool man to have a pool table in ur place. Only if my wife will allow me to do so. :thumbs up:;):~

where will u like to put this bar counter?

at the entrance way, facing the door.. the bar counter is designed in a way that I can open the shelf from the front and from the back oso.. even the drawer can b pulled from either front or back!!

Bro before you proceed further don't forget to get hold of an entertainment license. Just joking, anyway the idea is way cool man to have a pool table in ur place. Only if my wife will allow me to do so. :D:D:D

keke Bro, me no Bro.. me Sis.. :good::)

I wonder if I can apply for home employment license...

I was reading through my T-blog jus now.. den I realised after I've been to the actual site of my unit.. alot of my design ideas r not feasible..

well, hope that the ideas that I've proposed will turn out well~

Edited by krisietong

Heheh. It's okay...its all part of the creative reno process. :dribble: I've changed my designs countless times, too... need to be practical :dribble: What's important is that you like the Final design and the Final design is practical.

thanks Cantona..

i went to NH Ceramics to look at floor tiles today~

the showroom at Bukit Merah is very big!!

lost at what to choose.. hahaha

we wanted to 60x60cm homogenous tiles, but they dun have much variety to choose from..

IMG_2296.jpg

Tiles chosen!!

Top tile ---> for kitchen and Svc Balcony (30x30 Ceramics)

Tile on Right ---> Entrance foyer and Balcony (60x30 Ceramics)

Tile in center ----> Rest of the house (60x60 polished homogenous)

I really love the tiles for the kitchen and balcony.. dunnoe Y i dun really fancy 60x60 polished homogenous tiles. we took very long to decide upon the homogenous tiles~

hope that it will turn out swee swee for our new house!:deal: cant wait to for reno to b completed.. though its not even started yet :good:

IMG_2296.jpg

Tiles chosen!!

Top tile ---> for kitchen and Svc Balcony (30x30 Ceramics)

Tile on Right ---> Entrance foyer and Balcony (60x30 Ceramics)

Tile in center ----> Rest of the house (60x60 polished homogenous)

I really love the tiles for the kitchen and balcony.. dunnoe Y i dun really fancy 60x60 polished homogenous tiles. we took very long to decide upon the homogenous tiles~

hope that it will turn out swee swee for our new house!:dancingqueen: cant wait to for reno to b completed.. though its not even started yet :rolleyes:

is the 60x30 tiles of the shiny type? those marble-lookalike? i heard from one of the tile saleman that it's not suitable if u have pets at home... cos their nails might scratch the shiny surface...

ya leh?? urs a resale flat??

nope...mine is a premium flat...H*B already done up the tiles already....

40x40 homo....and ugly and uneven somemore...

attempt to make them hack away and i relay the tiles...later decided that i use the $ on other areas instead....

Not sure if i will regret on this decision or not..haha.... :dancingqueen:

nope...mine is a premium flat...H*B already done up the tiles already....

40x40 homo....and ugly and uneven somemore...

attempt to make them hack away and i relay the tiles...later decided that i use the $ on other areas instead....

Not sure if i will regret on this decision or not..haha.... :dancingqueen:

actually, if u put the furniture in.. the tiles will not b catching ur attention much..

I used to dislike the patterns on homogenous tiles.. my parents used those tiles for our house.. initially I find that the patterns look complicated and messy.. but after the furniture is in.. den the tiles actually kinda look ok to me.. keke

i think u better save the $$ on ur home furnishing loh.. if not u have to sleep on the new tiles.. hehehe :rolleyes: