Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

no aircon in the living room and study room.. I cannot stand COLD.. hahaha..

my hubby tot of putting those wooden blinds at the entrance of the study room to create a partition loh.. save $$ hehehe

can also. actually possible. we put door also bcos te study rm in future can also zzZ for ppl lor..haha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya loh.. I understand tt.. but if I only mount the TV console should be okie.. cos not likely able to shift place mah.. U know la.. our living rooom.. the TV can only b placed at certain area leh.. haha..

hei sunboi,

saw ur blog.. ur reno almost completed.. swee swee leh

Like ur doors.. esp the sliding door at ur study room.. how much it cost ah? Me not likely to put a door there.. cos will b quite ex.. the pivot kitchen door oreadi cost us $680.. the sliding door will b another astronomical price for us liao.. :notti:

the door is about $1000 if i rem correctly... but it's very big lor... about 2x normal doors...

ya my renos almost completed... now left some touching up from our contractor.... left with furnishings... headache also...

oh ya the reason why we build that door is cos we have plans to aircon the whole house hehe..

if u wan, u can come up to see see hehe... our renos nothing fantastic but i feel it's simple and nice, easy to clean hehe

Edited by sunboi80

the door is about $1000 if i rem correctly... but it's very big lor... about 2x normal doors...

ya my renos almost completed... now left some touching up from our contractor.... left with furnishings... headache also...

oh ya the reason why we build that door is cos we have plans to aircon the whole house hehe..

if u wan, u can come up to see see hehe... our renos nothing fantastic but i feel it's simple and nice, easy to clean hehe

when I see the study room door.. I sian liaoz.. so big! if build a door there confirm expensive.. its 2m long leh..

U stay at which blk?? :notti:

Btw, my hubby and I chosen the tiles liaoz... kitchen wall tiles will b slightly orangey colour and the toilet wall tiles r white with grey floor tiles.. was told to b able to get back the house within 14days!:P!!

Had just called Hecom to postpone the delivery date for our Sofa.. actually I hate to call Hecom.. always answered by cheena ladies.. somemore speak so softly.. I always have to HUH? CAN U SAY AGAIN??!! haiz... make me sound like an old lady! :furious::furious::furious: Hecom dam nigow.. asked to delay delivery to a mth later.. must nag and nag not to change the date any further.. Zzzzz

Oh, another exciting news to share!! We've got a 100% teak (as claimed) TV console and coffee table set for $1680 at Furniture Mall~~~!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: very niceeeee.. with craving of leaves.. really fit the resort style that we wanted..

DSC00069.jpg

100% SOLID TEAKWOOD TV Console 200cm X 55cm (D) X 54cm (H)

Coffee table at the bottom of the pix :dancingqueen:

DSC00072.jpg

side view.. the wood looks darker in this pix

DSC00071.jpg

the craving at the bottom right corner of the tabletop surface and the 2 sides of the console.. very nice

Hi Krisie, so your house theme will be resort like? Lotas of wood furniture? Saw last sunday times, teak is "IN"!

ya.. my hubby and I wanted to create a cozy area.. and we liked those wood furniture.. but has quite limited budget.

so we started off with tv console and coffee table first.. den will get a shoe rack and decorative mirror a few mths later..

actually we have been ard many furniture stores and saw many furniture using veneer or compressed wood.. the feel is not so great.. den when we chanced upon teak furniture, we kinda fell in love with it!! We r convinced that its quite a good investment on something that can probably last for many years...

oh.. i stay 2 blks down.. the first blk u see when U drive towards the carpark :bleah:

yuoz,,,630 right?next time move in liao can hab breakfast or tea together lor. this sun we will b nua-ing at our new house haha... :dunno:

ya.. my hubby and I wanted to create a cozy area.. and we liked those wood furniture.. but has quite limited budget.

so we started off with tv console and coffee table first.. den will get a shoe rack and decorative mirror a few mths later..

actually we have been ard many furniture stores and saw many furniture using veneer or compressed wood.. the feel is not so great.. den when we chanced upon teak furniture, we kinda fell in love with it!! We r convinced that its quite a good investment on something that can probably last for many years...

hi krisie is this the bench u are talking abt? can't find any other benches on ikea online catalog already... we've been to ikea many times but never see a suitable bench leh...

http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/product_display.asp?id=1569

IMHO, u should buy those teak sofas rather than coffee table or TV consoles..cos i think sofas have to be more steady cos they need to support more weight... whereelse i dun think coffeetable or TV consoles need to have such high strength...

anyway ur new accessories looks fantastic... :dunno:

hi krisie is this the bench u are talking abt? can't find any other benches on ikea online catalog already... we've been to ikea many times but never see a suitable bench leh...

http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/product_display.asp?id=1569

IMHO, u should buy those teak sofas rather than coffee table or TV consoles..cos i think sofas have to be more steady cos they need to support more weight... whereelse i dun think coffeetable or TV consoles need to have such high strength...

anyway ur new accessories looks fantastic... :P

the bench tt I was eyeing on has many square holes.. kinda like checkered pattern with the middle part as the hole (I hope U know what I mean!) I've seen it many times at Alexandra Ikea.. saw them using it in the mockup areas.. cant really remember where :P That bench is cheaper than the one U've shown me...

I bought the sofa sooo much earlier.. kind of bought it in impulse cos it is very cheap loh! haiz.. after looking at the teak sofa and daybed.. I regretted getting the sofa soo early! but, nvm.. will get a new sofa set when this cheapo sofa wears off in a few yrs time!! :):bleah:

yuoz,,,630 right?next time move in liao can hab breakfast or tea together lor. this sun we will b nua-ing at our new house haha... :P

keke.. U've got it..

so fast can nua at ur new place liao?? so good?? when r u and sunboi officially moving over??

the bench tt I was eyeing on has many square holes.. kinda like checkered pattern with the middle part as the hole (I hope U know what I mean!) I've seen it many times at Alexandra Ikea.. saw them using it in the mockup areas.. cant really remember where :bleah: That bench is cheaper than the one U've shown me...

I bought the sofa sooo much earlier.. kind of bought it in impulse cos it is very cheap loh! haiz.. after looking at the teak sofa and daybed.. I regretted getting the sofa soo early! but, nvm.. will get a new sofa set when this cheapo sofa wears off in a few yrs time!! :P:)

keke.. U've got it..

so fast can nua at ur new place liao?? so good?? when r u and sunboi officially moving over??

hei.. I manage to find the storage bench I was talking abt, but the pix displays the smaller one

Here

Edited by krisietong

the bench tt I was eyeing on has many square holes.. kinda like checkered pattern with the middle part as the hole (I hope U know what I mean!) I've seen it many times at Alexandra Ikea.. saw them using it in the mockup areas.. cant really remember where :bleah: That bench is cheaper than the one U've shown me...

I bought the sofa sooo much earlier.. kind of bought it in impulse cos it is very cheap loh! haiz.. after looking at the teak sofa and daybed.. I regretted getting the sofa soo early! but, nvm.. will get a new sofa set when this cheapo sofa wears off in a few yrs time!! :P:)

keke.. U've got it..

not so soon lah. probably stayin during the day only