Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

krisie i think i noe wat type of door u are talking about liao, he told u it's some "US skin" right? i think no need to paint also, just lacquer can liao.. look like our main door tat type. i took the cheaper ver need to paint over one which is the same as wat my wifey's hse is using... he quoted me 100+ also last time, i like the door but i dun see the need to install such expensive doors lah... waste $$ hehe so never took in the end...

aiyah u ask them to do this and tat but if they dun listen when u'll are not around, they will still do it their way mah... no use one lah... unless u can sit there supervise them haha

ya.. the woody door that jus need to lacquer only.. :unsure:

my parents and hubby parents using the solid doors so chose the same loh.. oso dunnoe what will the other doors feel like :unsure:

aiyah u ask them to do this and tat but if they dun listen when u'll are not around, they will still do it their way mah... no use one lah... unless u can sit there supervise them haha

ya loh.. when i go to the house and check.. oreadi too late.. they have done up the whole wall and floor tiles in one day loh!:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Uncle Ah Soon is actually a nice chap... but is too busy that he dont have time to attend to every1 efficiently... but once he start work, he is ok lah.... and he got such lobang thats benefit us homeowners... can change door at cheaper, can change tiles, etc. :sport-smiley-004:

Uncle Ah Soon is actually a nice chap... but is too busy that he dont have time to attend to every1 efficiently... but once he start work, he is ok lah.... and he got such lobang thats benefit us homeowners... can change door at cheaper, can change tiles, etc. :dunno:

ya.. he is quite humorous.. haha..

but, it is disappointing not to see what we expect it to be..

he is lucky that we r quite easy-going couple.. if he met those picky and petty kind.. i think he will kana complain loh..

but, it is disappointing not to see what we expect it to be..

he is lucky that we r quite easy-going couple.. if he met those picky and petty kind.. i think he will kana complain loh..

ya manz.. he mentioned he likes doing jurong projects. houseowners in jurong is easier to manage... oh does that means we are easily bullied?! :dunno:

but, it is disappointing not to see what we r expecting from him..

ya manz.. he mentioned he likes doing jurong projects. houseowners in jurong is easier to manage... oh does that means we are easily bullied?! :D

Ya I agree Jurong houseowner easier to be bullied. :dunno::good:

argh... how come?! how come?!

maybe we r young and gullible?? when I first met up with Uncle Soon to report the defects.. he den asked me what I was working as.. I told him that I work in hospital.. den he said no wonder! haha.. i think he must b thinking how come I dunnoe how to check for the defects.. whahahaa

maybe we r young and gullible?? when I first met up with Uncle Soon to report the defects.. he den asked me what I was working as.. I told him that I work in hospital.. den he said no wonder! haha.. i think he must b thinking how come I dunnoe how to check for the defects.. whahahaa

it dun need to be a phua ch* k*ang to know how to check defects oso mah right? :good:

how come how come jurong ppl easier to be bullied? maybe we should say jurong ppl are good-tempered nice ppl :dunno:

it dun need to be a phua ch* k*ang to know how to check defects oso mah right? :good:

how come how come jurong ppl easier to be bullied? maybe we should say jurong ppl are good-tempered nice ppl :dunno:

he kept asking me i have no defects with the walls?? I said dun have leh.. den he asked me what I was working as loh.. after tt i asked my ID to check the walls for me.. den I went to submit the defect list again.. and I got to change a new set of tiles..

he kept asking me i have no defects with the walls?? I said dun have leh.. den he asked me what I was working as loh.. after tt i asked my ID to check the walls for me.. den I went to submit the defect list again.. and I got to change a new set of tiles..

wah u power ah, krisietong.

nvr check the potential major defects ah?

wah u power ah, krisietong.

nvr check the potential major defects ah?

dunnoe that if wall tiles are uneven can complain mah.. tot the wall tiles looked okie :)

Uncle Ah Soon is actually a nice chap... but is too busy that he dont have time to attend to every1 efficiently... but once he start work, he is ok lah.... and he got such lobang thats benefit us homeowners... can change door at cheaper, can change tiles, etc. :)

i think the lobangs is becos he is gg to charge HDB for the work done mah.. mabbe he will charge HDB for the whole door and take some $$ from us. so in the end he still earn $$ haha.. but quite true, good he is getting HDB to 'subsidise' us for the new items haha

i think the more 'defects' he do, the more he can charge hehe...

but i dun like his workmanship lor... quite rough... but wat to do?

went to Balestier Road today after discussing with ID on the lighting points..

total damage :) $1270!

Items on the list..

1. 2 UFO lights for common bedrooms

2. 7 x PLC lights (made in Germany with Osram lights)

3. 3 square lights for toilets and service balcony

4. 2 square lights for kitchen

5. 1 milo can at walkway to rooms

6. 1 round pendent silver lamp for MBR

7. 1 set of 3 round pendent lights (black) at pool table

8. 3 x light tube for the L box holder to shine across the dining area

9. 1 x simple light for store room

10. 1 Elmark ceiling fan with 3 heads light kit for living room

11. 1 Fanco Ceiling fan with 3 heads light kit for study room

12. Door bell

realised that I've missed out the light at balcony and the light at my walk-in wardrobe :P

also realised that I've forgotten to take photos of the things that I've paid for!:dunno:! !! 8|

I think my hubby and my parents were too tired at the end of the day... but nonetheless, we felt relieved that we have finally obtained what we wanted.. and with minimal damage to our pocket oso..