Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

RENO DAY TWENTY SIX

reno has been going very slooooooooooooooow for last week.. was expecting to see more coming up.. but not much changes yet :(

still waiting for carpentery to start and grilles to be installed.

went to lifestyle 21 fair yesterday..

saw one tall water feature for $1888!!! it will b very very nice if it is at the entrance foyer acting as divider from the living room.. :dribble::dribble::dribble:

haiz.. no $$ no talk.. :bow::bow::bow: for toto/ 4D to strike~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
RENO DAY TWENTY SIX

reno has been going very slooooooooooooooow for last week.. was expecting to see more coming up.. but not much changes yet :)

still waiting for carpentery to start and grilles to be installed.

went to lifestyle 21 fair yesterday..

saw one tall water feature for $1888!:yamseng: it will b very very nice if it is at the entrance foyer acting as divider from the living room.. :D:P:P

haiz.. no $$ no talk.. :P:):) for toto/ 4D to strike~

There is a stall at farmmart selling water features.. have u visited the place yet? they also have alot of nice nice water features, i think all cost less than $1188... u can ask them to customise to your need also...

u mean the wijardha only open once a mth?? it applies for all the branches???

personally, i find the spidey show very touching :) luckily the fighting scene din last long.. cos i may get concussed from watching them fight..haha

believe so, all the branches only open during the sale period

they usually close for about five days in a month to do consolidation

hehehe, i was complaining to bf that this is supposed to be action movie loh

if i want 'moral of the story' kind of movie i might as well go watch little miss sunshine :)

have you checked out the ubi techpark area?

opposite those car showrooms

there's a few shops there selling teak furniture at low price too

and the workmanship is so much better compared to wihardja...

believe so, all the branches only open during the sale period

they usually close for about five days in a month to do consolidation

hehehe, i was complaining to bf that this is supposed to be action movie loh

if i want 'moral of the story' kind of movie i might as well go watch little miss sunshine :deal:

have you checked out the ubi techpark area?

opposite those car showrooms

there's a few shops there selling teak furniture at low price too

and the workmanship is so much better compared to wihardja...

oh.. have not been to ubi cos its too far for us :deal:

There is a stall at farmmart selling water features.. have u visited the place yet? they also have alot of nice nice water features, i think all cost less than $1188... u can ask them to customise to your need also...

where is this farmmart?? I am looking out for places to hunt for water features :) esp those tall tall ones :unsure:

We even went to Sungei Buloh that area to look out for it.. but din see anything.. only alot of gardens/ plants. :bangwall:

RENO DAY THIRTY...

Window Grilles up and Balcony Pot Belly Grilles in Place!:curse: Acid wash done.. tiles being exposed... another step closer to a homely home !! :curse:

IMG_2450.jpg

guess which is my unit?? :P

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

pretty pretty flowers and my nice nice pebble wash :)

IMG_2468.jpg

the view at my eyes when i stepped in... :curse::dribble:

The side of the ugly grilles..

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

the grilles at the study room really spolit the full height glass look.. so disappointing!! going to get roller blind to cover the area up.. cannot tahan!!

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

The true side of my tiles.. not a bad combination~

Krisie... your special grills at the balcony really very unique and nice.. !! very good taste.. congrats..

Krisie... your special grills at the balcony really very unique and nice.. :curse: very good taste.. congrats..

thanks.. keke.. i was telling my hubby and the ID that the gold flowers looked kinda plain.. haha

den my hubby tell me not to have itchy backside and think of painting the flowers into rainbow colours..

hahaha.. guess my hubby still knows me the best.. :curse: know what I was trying to imply !!

RENO timeline

Carpentery KIV starting next week

18 May --- delivery of TV console and coffee table

19 May --- delivery of fridge, washing machine, TV+ HTS, bedframe, and pool table.

21-25 May --- On leave to pack my barang.. aiming to shift in by end May!:curse:

*fingers crossed*

tomolo's schedule:

To snatch cheap deal from Audio House early in the morning!:curse: Aiming to get Philips Vacuum Cleaner

To hunt for bookcase and garden furniture for balcony at Wihardja, UnikHome, SCanteak and Levante.

To have dinner with MIL.. celebrating Mother's Day in advance

To touch up the walls again !! :curse: ... workers had dirted my nicely painted walls!! May need to zzz overnight on the floor there.. :dribble::P

Edited by krisietong

wah..our schedule not only almost the same... we are also on leave for the same period..21 to 25 May.. !! me will be unpacking during this period as moving all my stuff on 20th and official move in on 21st...

wah..our schedule not only almost the same... we are also on leave for the same period..21 to 25 May.. !! me will be unpacking during this period as moving all my stuff on 20th and official move in on 21st...

haha.. different la..

u on leave to shift in.. den after that can enjoy to stay and rot in the new place

for me, I have to clean my house and packing my things up.. preparing to shift in the following weekend :curse:

btw, wihardja is open again this weekend

think this sale will last around 10 days

it's in today's ST, with the branch location !!

yup yup.. we went to sungei kadut last weekend den realised it was closed.. there was a notice at the entrance saying there's a sale tomolo!!

cant wait.. hehe.. i liked their bookcase there..

but really must check very carefully coz the workmanship really cmi

the screws are protruding from behind so if you buy anything with drawers, remember to take out the whole drawer and look behind

but really must check very carefully coz the workmanship really cmi

the screws are protruding from behind so if you buy anything with drawers, remember to take out the whole drawer and look behind

its cash and carry ah??

so they sell only one item of each design??!!

just back from furniture hunting at Sungei Kadut....

not really a fulfilling trip.. din manage to find a nice and cheap bookcase.. Scanteak has one open bookcase for $199 but i dun liked the colour :P

Went into Wihardja finally!:bleah: I really love the furniture there............. I felt so stupid to have bought all my furniture so early.. I liked their daybed, and coffee table.. and the price is soooo cheap!:P !! !! :bleah: I really bang wall loh.. haiz

I 'bio' one small garden bench that will go with our balcony.. it has quite nice cravings, but I wont say that its intricate.. its kinda rough workmanship.. but I think its worth every bit of the $$ offered. Its only $170+!

I am having this vision of that bench with a tall plant bside it and a small coffee table in front.. oooh our balcony will be very cosy!! We will go down there again after our carpentery is completed.. :P:)

Later, need to go out again to touch up the walls! BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

Edited by krisietong