Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

So meaning CASE cant do anything loh. Whats the point of reporting to CASE ah. No wonder this guy can keep scamming pple without any worries. SG is not protecting comsumer at all. Hopefully there are someone whi can really advise all the victims here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi longlong123, this is the best suggestion so far! Combined legal or police report is also good.

My court order from SCT requires me to wait another 3 weeks be4 I can act.

Anyone tried and go see their MP and request them to write an email or letter to CASE or small claim tribute to request them to do something to resolve their issue.?

Dear All,

can we give a talk at Hong Lim Park corner or hold a press conference? we must let more people know about it. if not there will be no end to this issue.

Publicity is good if cannot use legal action. He likes to set up another company to cover up so we must expose this person together with all the businesses that he own. Suggest to tell SMRT Ltd on facebook to spread this further.

hi, I recently bought two queen sized beds from his showroom at faber drive. delivery date stated on the invoice is 29th jan. but I seriously doubt my beds will be delivered after reading what people experienced. I don't know any pierce but the guy who sold me the beds said his name is yiren. I asked if I could place a deposit but he said I have to pay in full which I did. after countless futile attempts to reach him for a confirmation in delivery date, I decided to head down to their showroom but he wasn't around. spoke to another woman whom I believe is his wife. her name is Michelle and she gave us her number ‪9092 0737, said she'll get yiren to contact us once he's back. few days later still no answer and Michelle doesn't pick up calls or reply texts too. at noon today, I received a call from yiren who said he just got discharged, from where I don't know and said he'll get back to me by 3pm about the delivery date and time. he didn't get back to me obviously. and once again, calls all unanswered. I'm heading to his showroom tomorrow to confront him directly. I hope he will be there. ‬

Hi lynp

Whats the update on your order?

• Like 1

Hi lynp

Whats the update on your order?

Hi,

called michelle up yesterday but again no pick up. she finally called back in the afternoon full of excuses and said she'll get yiren to call me. he called finally late last night and said my delivery will be pushed back to 10 Feb. I am going down to the showroom tomorrow to get him to write the delivery date on my invoice and at the same time tell him that if it's not delivered by then, i want a full refund.

have you managed to get a confirmation on your delivery time?

Hi,

called michelle up yesterday but again no pick up. she finally called back in the afternoon full of excuses and said she'll get yiren to call me. he called finally late last night and said my delivery will be pushed back to 10 Feb. I am going down to the showroom tomorrow to get him to write the delivery date on my invoice and at the same time tell him that if it's not delivered by then, i want a full refund.

have you managed to get a confirmation on your delivery time?

no =(

Hi monkey80, you are very keen to know what everybody is planning to do.

Have you received delivery? What have you done so far and do you have any suggestion?

Hi unicorn,

It sound like u are doubting me. We can have a meetup if u want. Im at chinatown area during workday. Let me know if u want. So far i have not done anything yet. He promised to come to do onsite measurement but never turn up. Yesterday just went down to his shop and select our bedframe and colour and pending sofa colour selection and delivery date as only the staff is ard and she cant make decision. Will chase the staff since she is the one that can contact the boss for our sofa selection and delivery date.