Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

I placed all orders in year 2013 in expo and del date dec'14... ytd just received zzz. Heng is correct colour and model... try calling their office number...

Have you received any accessories (Pillows, bolsters, protectors) from them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My sofa, coffe table and ottoman and other accessories is finally delivered today as promised on 22 jan 15 after waited for nearly 6 months. Color and material are all perfect. My family is very happy...I've invited both Pierce and his wife to come to my house to have a chat and he apologies for all the delay. Apology accepted.

Dear Pierce,

If you are reading this, please fulfill your promises to all the customer in this post. I know you can do it! Do update them. Keep it up...

I'm signing off guys.....

• Like 1

Dear all, I also a victim. Fully payment for sofa, Ottoman and free coffee table in Jul 2014. Request to deliver in Dec 2014 but delay till early Jan 2015 after numerous of phone calls. Recd correct sofa but missing Ottoman and defect coffee table. After numerous of phone call chasing, recd Ottoman on 22 Jan but wrong size delivered..need to chase for exchange for my Ottoman and coffee table...

Guys, just want to share my story as well.

Below is the timeline

- 7 June 2014 bought a white sofa from Bez gallery (Pierce was pushing for us to buy mattress as well, luckily we didnt)

- 30 Sept 2014 first promised delivery, we push it backward as our house wasnt ready

- 15 Oct 2014 second promised delivery, no news no phone call nothing,

after calling him and receive vague answers we chase him to his Marina Square shop. He send us loaned sofa to wait till next delivery

- 30 November 2014 third promised delivery, same deal. no calls no update we call untill we catch him.

Pierce said, he have our sofa but delivery and shipping has issues

- 15 December 2014 fourth promised delivery date, that he said definitely will reach.

same thing, no news no update. Went to his shop but realized he has move from marine Square to Fabre Drive

- 27 Dec 2014 fifth promised delivery date, again no show. Went to his Fabre Drive shop and demanded a full refund.

Pierce doesnt event want to meet us when I ask to meet face to face. Managed to get him to send us an email promising full refund if he failed to deliver the sofa on 15th of Jan.

- 13 Jan 2015 call and email him for update, as he said his shipping will arrive on 13th of Jan. no answer.

- 15 Jan 2015, called and demand either a sofa to be delivered or full cahs refund. after 4 phone calls to andrew and NONE from Pierce

on white sofa arrived at 9pm.

BUT it is the wrong sofa. The L shape is on the right instead of left side.

We are tired of chasing him and have yet to decide if we want him to change or just going to sell it away and buy another sofa

Sorry for the lengthy post. I hope less people will buy from them going forward.

Hi all,

I also bought a sofa and mattress and bedframe from bez gallery and now very worried after reading all these. If there is a chatgrp or what. Please add me in so i can receive all update from all.

Dear "renovationidiot", yes I'm sure he's curiouse about our next course of action. Wanting to join our whatsapp group and

trying to know all our updates. I'm also suspicious of "members" who never made any complains before or tell about their bad experience

and yet start giving praises to the smooth-talking lier.

Just fulfill your promises to your earlier customers to show your sincerity.

Anyone trying to call the shop ?? I call all this num 63374909 63373202 and 63368978 no one pick up call !!

i manage to get thru after several tries last week. guess you just gotta try and try