Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Now encounter excuses that our bedframes are wrong and saying this thurs shipment of our frames then arrive.

then the mattresses delivery like drifted away..

then sofa saying that loan us a set of different colour and design, which I agree to take first as assets for our deposits

Have insisited by today must deliver the mattresses and loan set sofa, now waiting for her call....

what a monday!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, may I know where is he holding the expo exhibition? Like most of the people here, I'm a victim and would like to go down to confront him directly. Thanks

Don't believe this type of person, we should gather together to expose this type of business behaviour. If not there will be a lot of people who will become his victims. He should deserve a lesson and be responsible for what he had done to everyone.

Just now ard 9pm just recieved our super single mattresses and king size olena mattress(but dunno is it stick paste only according to someone here said...will check again)... was like finally....

I have asked them to write me a black and white saying if everything not received by this sat all will be refunded with their company stamp and signed by pierce wife on the original invoice and photocopy one for me... but dunno got use or not... sighz...

I feel that report no use and I just wanna get all my stuff before cny... tats it... and I just now evening went down, sinming reporter called pierce wife already.

Let's see how pierce wife say tmr and will update here again.... shag monday. Still left with bedframes and accessories.... sighz

Edited by 3solarfilm

He doesn't answer his phone. Can I know his exhibition venue and the (contact number of the reporter message me)?

I am also getting a court order from the Small Claims Tribunal. Then we can all combine to act.

• Like 1

Bedframes was just informed today will deliver... let's see...

After months of calling finally received my mattress an hour ago. Olena brand embroided. Pierce called that my model did not arrived, therefore upgraded mine to a higher end mattress Buckinghamshire. Well, for the time being I'm happy with the bed.

Balance items: a bedframe and free gift for my coming house yet to request.

image_zpsa71503ad.jpg

3solarfilm: i think the deliverman proceeding to your place. they mentioned a bedframe to deliver.

Edited by Ryunaga

Hey, thanks. Just called the delivery guys and 4pm they will then deliver mine.. but hope they are the collect colour and model. Mine is king and super single 2tier frames... I think I call them and check again better.

Pierce also told my wife that the mattress they upgraded...etc. never really check the model as me and my wife are tired...

All of these actions are just temporarily measures to keep us shut for the moment, and then continue to play hide and seek game again.

I received a used bed , but still no sign of bedframe . Ask for a date of delivery also cannot commit.

hi Unicorn, I am quite new to this forum so not sure how to contact you. I am interested to join forces with you. I have already went to small court tribunal and Pierce has refused to pay us the full refund the court has ordered him too. If you have done all these, maybe we can discuss how we can take this matter further.

Dear all,

I also are a victim of Bez Gallery. Goods have been delayed over and over again. And it is very hard to get hold of them.

Please PM me if you guys decide to group reporting or legal means, please include me as well.

Whatsapp group as well, do include me.

I guess together we can ensure our goods delivered or at least a full refund if they cannot fulfil.

We have a delivery due on 30 Jan '15 for 2 queen matresses and bedframes that we have fully paid for in Dec. Been trying to contact them to confirm the order and delivery that is on track. Managed to speak to Yiren once on his mobile last Friday, he said he will revert but have yet to receive a reply.

3solarfilm: Did you receive the bed frames? May I know when you placed the order?