Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Guest Peter Ng

Yesterday morning I went to the Small Claims Tribunal to make enquiries.

Last night at about 9 pm, they delivered 2 of the 3 items. The first item was delivered with

defects and incomplete. Pierce came to my house to survey and promised to replace with another set.

Pierce and Andrew still don't answer my calls. I'm proceeding with legal action.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Previously my delivery date (10th Jan) not due yet so not fair to comment - ok, i give it to you.

Now, trust that the truth/facts have already speaks for itself.

10th Jan 2015

- original delivery date

- no show. story telling time and defer delivery to 13th Jan earliest or 14 Jan latest

13th Jan

- no sound no news (and no one answer the hp)

14th Jan

- andrew informed at around 2pm saying will deliver today & driver called say coming at 4pm.

- at 4pm, same old story telling time and then say cannot deliver (lorry broke down at highway)

*** personal previous encounter... lorry accident at SLE ***

- so again, no show today... not even a courtesy call (and again, no one picking up the hp as well)

hmm... wondering who will be faster.

Clearly, the company is in trouble.

Here's the dilemma, if people continue to buy from them then perhaps the people that bought earlier may get their orders but eventually somebody will be left holding the bag.

So to people considering buying from them, perhaps you may choose not to risk your hard-earned money.

I suppose the best solution is to tell them that you will only pay a small deposit and then make full payment upon receiving the goods.

That way, the company may stay in business and everybody gets their orders and nobody loses their deposits.

• Like 1

Same encounters here.

we called yesterday and Andrew claimed that all our bedframes sofa are delayed, he promised today after 3pm to deliver mattresses first, but I doubt.

guys, we are thinking of getting legal actions too maybe we can have a watsapp group and take legal actions together.

do pm me contacts and have my contacts....

Me and my wife are very disappointed and depresses by the encounters... sighz

Oh no... I bought one last october to be delivered next month. Can anyone share how to go about getting the necessary properly?

Dear Vincent,

You best strategy is to move forward your delivery ASAP.

Cheers,

2 days of empty promises this week of the delivery. Lotsa of time and emotional stress wasted by their BS . I agree with collective legal action . Please advise how should all of us proceed together

• Like 1

Hi all, I am heading down to bez faber drive shop ard 630pm. Do let me know if any wanna join.

As for collective legal actions, pm me ur contacts and I will create a watsapp group to add all who are interested.

till now their promise of aft 3pm deliver mattresses have no news yet... sighz

Edited by 3solarfilm

• Like 1

Timing for delivery tomorrow is supposed to be before 12 noon. Just yesterday Pierce confirmed that with me.

Just called to confirm with the shop and now they say 7-10pm. After discussion managed to push delivery to 3-6pm.

The lady at the shop promised that mattress will be delivered tomorrow. However accessories is not possible.

She emphasized that the accessories are free gifts and will confirm with me tomorrow when those will be delivered separately.

After some talking with pierce wife, they claimed that they sacked andrew. Now promise that our mattresses and frames are in warehouse and arranged monday 12-2pm delivery and our sofa not sighted and loaned us a loan set of the same model. Let's see....