Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

We had the same experience with the same Yiren guy and paid full for our children's bed during the expo fair last month.After numerous calls to schedule for bed measurement but still no show.Not even a decent courtesy call back from them. Whats happening?Any updates on your end?

Pls add me in watsapp group if possible!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Now I can't call through to his mobile at all (does he have a new number?) And no one answers at the shop.

Last I spoke to him on 17 Feb he says he will deliver after CNY and that he will call me back that day because he is very busy. He did not call me back again.

Dear 1234, sorry to hear of your plight. How much have you paid? Some victims have tried CASE, Small Claims Tribunal, reporting to police and see MP.

Thanks. Trying to sort things out. Not easy to even run around. Thanks.

Oops, my delivery of the mattress is 28 Feb this Saturday.

As I am not comfortable to make full payment upon ordering the mattress with the bed frame, i hope he will deliver the goods.

i will update the forum accordingly, but I guess I should confirm with them on the delivery.

Hi all, I am also a victim of Bez gallery. May I know how to join the whatapps group? I read many people suggested creating a whatapps group by I am not very sure how to do so.

Thank.

Hi all, few questions here.

1) have someone created the whatapps group? If not, can I volunteer to create the group? Don't think I want to wait anymore.

2) Peter Ng and Minkey80, may I ask whether you have receive your goods?

3) Should we join forces and get a debt collector to get back our money? Based on what I have read, CASE and small claim tribunal obviously not very successful in getting the money back.

Debt collector is expensive for those whose claims are below 3K. It is not advisable to discuss details in forum

as there are spies among us. Better to meet up in person with proof that you are real victims and plan.

Called the shop day before & got a call back yesterday with apologies from the fellow about the supposed delivery confusion, what with my wheelchair state.

The delivery is to happen this afternoon (27 Feb). I am waiting with fingers crossed. Will update when I see the mattress.

8:18pm.

No show, no call despite having called the number at 5pm & assured by Shirley that delivery will be before 8pm.

Totally unacceptable.

8:18pm.

No show, no call despite having called the number at 5pm & assured by Shirley that delivery will be before 8pm.

Totally unacceptable.

Hi 1234,

So u have not recieve your order?

Today I went to faber drive. They gone again. Already move out. If anybody find these dishonest couple. Please notice us