Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding,

I also got the Invoice from their Marina Square Address, when I realized that their MS shop is closed, I called on the spot using the numbers on that same invoice and someone picked up telling me that they 'relocated' to Faber Drive.

Since I can confirm that their MS address is vacant and no one was there, I'm assuming that the number was for the Faber Drive address or somehow it got directed there.

Hope this was helpful.

Also, I doubt that anyone will be picking up from Faber Drive anymore as it seems that even THAT was abandoned, looking @ all the posts in the thread

Edited by Inova

hi 07eve07

yup we went to his so called "showroom", he did attend to us but he was rude, like totally diffrent person from the Expo Exhibition. Its already April, and we've yet to get our bed which supposed to be deliver in March. i suggest we should all file our case in Small Tribunal.

Hi people,

I am one of those who have been scammed by this Yiren guy. Have got a court order for him to refund back the cash by end of April 2015 But having read all yr comments its so obvious that this guy and his wife Michelle has conned so many of us and has got scot free. the best thing? Nothing has been done to them. are we ppl still going to sit down and kip discussing abt his scams and keeping our fingers crossed that we will get back our refunds or our items? Dont forget, this very minute we r discussing another fellow singaporean is being scammed. Lets stop this ppl once and for all. If we join forces we can teach them and anyone else who wish to follow their footsteps a good lesson. All of those who wish to come together and join me to take the necessary action against these scammers pls contact me at 93646453. Private calls will not be entertained. Wen we join hands our voices will be heard!

http://www.ag.ny.gov/press-release/lawsuit-accuses-furniture-retailer-fraud

Lawsuit Accuses Furniture Retailer Of Fraud

Attorney General Spitzer today announced a lawsuit against a Capital Region discount furniture store accused of unscrupulous business practices and a persistent pattern of broken promises to customers.

Economy Furniture, Inc. - based in Schenectady - is accused of fraud, deceptive business practices and repeated violations of a state consumer protection law regulating merchandise delivery.

"My office has received dozens of consumer complaints against Economy Furniture," Spitzer said. "Despite repeated customer problems and extensive mediation efforts, the company has refused to reform its business practices."

In the past three years, Spitzer's office has received approximately 80 complaints against Economy Furniture.

The lawsuit alleges that Economy Furniture repeatedly failed to give estimated delivery dates to customers ordering furniture - as required by state law. In the instances when the company provided a delivery date, consumers consistently experienced extended delays and numerous excuses before finally receiving their merchandise. Some consumers were left waiting at home all day for delivery only to learn of cancellation after having taken time off from work.

Customers who ordered furniture and arranged to pick it up themselves found that, on the pre-arranged pick-up date, their merchandise was out of stock or otherwise unavailable.

Economy Furniture often refused to provide refunds to consumers who attempted to cancel their orders because of extended delays - another violation of the state general business law.

Spitzer's lawsuit also alleges that Economy Furniture induced customers to make purchases based on representations that the items were warranted for 30 days. Not until after consumers paid and furniture was delivered did they discover it was damaged. Requests for repairs were met with more excuses and delays and, when the company finally did make the repair, it attempted to charge for a service that should have been covered by the warranty.

Spitzer's office filed the lawsuit to put a stop to the unlawful, deceptive and unscrupulous business practices of Economy Furniture. Although the company has resolved many complaints through the Attorney General's mediation program, it has failed to reform its business practices and continues to victimize consumers throughout the region.

Spitzer's lawsuit seeks a court order barring the company from future violations of consumer protection laws, restitution for any customers harmed by Economy Furniture business practices, civil penalties, and court costs.

Individuals with complaints against Economy Furniture are encouraged to contact the Attorney General's consumer help line at (800) 771-7755.

This case is being handled by Assistant Attorney General Matthew Barbaro of the Consumer Frauds and Protection Bureau.

http://www.ag.ny.gov/press-release/lawsuit-accuses-furniture-retailer-fraud

We are pursuing this case now! All victims are to report police and put Pierce/Yiren's IC number into your report and then request your report to be transferred to Ang Mo Kio police station.

Guest Peter Ng

I already made report at Bishan police post and my MP is aware of this case.

Which police post to forward to?

Hi Guys,

Good News!

I had discussed with R.V.S Dept Recovery Management pte ltd regarding this scam issue and the company director Mr Shatish has come forward to assist all those who have been scammed by Bez Gallery/Exquisite Promenade to help recover their money at no cost charged. the company register number is 201320620D. contact me at 93646453 for more details.

Ang Mo Kio Police Division. You can go to any police station near your home to lodge the report. The important thing is to put in Pierce/Yiren's NRIC number into your report and then request the police officer to transfer the police report to Ang Mo Kio Police Division to follow-up (just to make sure). Many of the victims' police reports from all over the island (Singapore) have been moving (transferred to) to Ang Mo Kio Police Division lately.

Thank you Judgedredd.

Ruthjothi, I was cheated becos I was tempted by the discounts. I would be very careful about free service!!

Edited by Unicorn

Unicorn, i understand yr concern but u dont hve to commit to anything and u dont even hve to take up their service if u r not satisfied. We will not lose anything by jus giving them a chance to explain. Isnt that better than spending months in vain and then giving up without even getting any refund back? i dont wish to put too much details in the forum as it is not only those of us who are victimised who are reading it.pls kindly pm me for more details. Tnx

Guest Peter Ng

ruthjothy, I called you on Monday, 13th at 10.30 and service provider M1 responded that you number was not available. Then you messaged me for my identification, which I did. Then you messaged again to call you after 12. I called at 12.10 and nobody answered. Again I called on Tuesday 14th at 1.16 pm and no response. This scenario is suspiciously familiar. I thank you for appearing at the last moment with your free offer. Now you ask me to watsapp or pm you?? How many names and fone numbers have you identified?

I'm going to the police!

Edited by Peter Ng