Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yesterday I go to their showroom. Maybe I am too worried about my order.i found an empty shop. I have thought they move again without notice. Today I go there again. It is their neighbor. Sorry! I make a mistake.

After many delays, he promised delivery this week. Now the shop says end of March.

Yes it is just 'freebies', but a shop shouldn't promise something and not deliver.

Victim+1

I had to say I am silly...cos I bought the mattress in May 2014 when my house is not ready until Jul 15.

Andrew promised to deliver my mattress on 15 Feb 2015 but total no show. I managed to contact Pierce via 63373202 late at night on 15 Feb and he claimed he never heard from me but on 16 Feb 2015 he called me back saying he would deliver my goods on 7 Mar 2015 before noon.

Try to contact him today to confirm delivery but no one picked up the call again.

His wife, Michelle or 真智妙香 (wechatID) was the one sold me the mattress but MIA till now...

If no delivery, I will take legal action against them.

FYI

I did some online search and below is the finding:

1. CASE Alert for olena mattress: https://www.case.org.sg/consumer_guides_consumeralerts_archive.aspx?month=November&year=2013

It seems this couple register a few companies for their business including Mattress Atrium, Bez Gallery and now it's another name in faber drive. You can judge whether you should buy from them again.

2. The mattress they sold were actually made in Foshan, China, not UK.

http://www.olena.cc/prolist.aspx?lang=zh-CN

Will update you after tomorrow.

Victim+1

I had to say I am silly...cos I bought the mattress in May 2014 when my house is not ready until Jul 15.

Andrew promised to deliver my mattress on 15 Feb 2015 but total no show. I managed to contact Pierce via 63373202 late at night on 15 Feb and he claimed he never heard from me but on 16 Feb 2015 he called me back saying he would deliver my goods on 7 Mar 2015 before noon.

Try to contact him today to confirm delivery but no one picked up the call again.

His wife, Michelle or 真智妙香 (wechatID) was the one sold me the mattress but MIA till now...

If no delivery, I will take legal action against them.

FYI

I did some online search and below is the finding:

1. CASE Alert for olena mattress: https://www.case.org.sg/consumer_guides_consumeralerts_archive.aspx?month=November&year=2013

It seems this couple register a few companies for their business including Mattress Atrium, Bez Gallery and now it's another name in faber drive. You can judge whether you should buy from them again.

2. The mattress they sold were actually made in Foshan, China, not UK.

http://www.olena.cc/prolist.aspx?lang=zh-CN

Will update you after tomorrow.

No receipt of goods. He gave me excuse that his factory is short of 2 meters of material for my bed frame. When I asked him about the mattress, he said he would check then no more call back and never pick up my call.

I'm another victim of The Exquisite Promenade. Made my order back in Dec 2014 (paid in full), and was promised that it will be delivered by Feb 2014, as long as I make 6 weeks advance appointment with them (which I did).

Andrew was the one who I spoke to back in Dec 2014 - he arranged for my delivery on 10 Feb 2015 and I called up a few days before the delivery only to realize that Andrew is no longer working with them. Yiren & Shirley are the 2 person that I spoke to since then, and both of them are full of bull****s. They will always use the same tactic by saying "I will check and call back", but NEVER call back. And it is VERY difficult to get through to any of them as they seldom pick up the service hotline (6336 9878). After trying to call like a "thousand" times and manage to speak to them, they will again give you the lame answer of calling back..and of course, nothing came back. This has repeated since then, till now! Worse got worst when their hotline is now temporary unavailable (just tried calling again).

Any other victims that have still not got their goods and wish to join forces to plan our next course of actions? Do PM me if interested.

I'm planning to head down to their office at 106 Faber Drive one of these days..