Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=bffe7cbf-b039-47e9-9614-11145a289d26;page=0;query=DocId%3A%22025e7646-947b-462c-b557-60aa55dc7b42%22%20Status%3Ainforce%20Depth%3A0;rec=0#P4XVII-P4_415-.

The sections in the above link are reproduced below for your understanding and reading pleasure:

PENAL CODE
(CHAPTER 224)

(Original Enactment: Ordinance 4 of 1871)

REVISED EDITION 2008
(30th November 2008)
Cheating
Cheating
415. Whoever, by deceiving any person, whether or not such deception was the sole or main inducement, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he would not do or omit to do if he were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to any person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to “cheat”.
[51/2007]
Explanation 1.—A dishonest concealment of facts is a deception within the meaning of this section.
Explanation 2.—Mere breach of contract is not of itself proof of an original fraudulent intent.
Explanation 3.—Whoever makes a representation through any agent is to be treated as having made the representation himself.
[51/2007]
Illustrations
(a)
A, by falsely pretending to be in the Government service, intentionally deceives Z, and thus dishonestly induces Z to let him have on credit goods for which he does not mean to pay. A cheats.
(b)
A, by putting a counterfeit mark on an article, intentionally deceives Z into a belief that this article was made by a certain celebrated manufacturer, and thus dishonestly induces Z to buy and pay for the article. A cheats.
(c)
A, by exhibiting to Z a false sample of an article, intentionally deceives Z into believing that the article corresponds with the sample, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to buy and pay for the article. A cheats.
(d)
A, by tendering in payment for an article a bill on a house with which A keeps no money, and by which A expects that the bill will be dishonoured, intentionally deceives Z, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to deliver the article, intending not to pay for it. A cheats.
(e)
A, by pledging as diamonds articles which he knows are not diamonds, intentionally deceives Z, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to lend money. A cheats.
(f)
A intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A means to repay any money that Z may lend to him, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to lend him money, A not intending to repay it. A cheats.
(g)
A intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A means to deliver to Z a certain quantity of pepper which he does not intend to deliver, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to advance money upon the faith of such delivery. A cheats; but if A, at the time of obtaining the money, intends to deliver the pepper, and afterwards breaks his contract and does not deliver it, he does not cheat, but is liable only to a civil action for breach of contract.
(h)
A intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A has performed A’s part of a contract made with Z, which he has not performed, and thereby dishonestly inducesZ to pay money. A cheats.
(i)
A sells and conveys an estate to B. A, knowing that in consequence of such sale he has no right to the property, sells or mortgages the same to Z without disclosing the fact of the previous sale and conveyance to B, and receives the purchase or mortgage money from Z. A cheats.
(j)
A, playing with false dice, or marked cards, wins money from B. A cheats.
[indian PC 1860, s. 415]
Cheating by personation
416. A person is said to “cheat by personation”, if he cheats by pretending to be some other person, or by knowingly substituting one person for another, or representing that he or any other person is a person other than he or such other person really is.
Explanation .—The offence is committed whether the individual personated is a real or an imaginary person.
Illustrations
(a)
A cheats by pretending to be a certain rich banker of the same name. A cheats by personation.
(b)
A cheats by pretending to be B, a person who is deceased. A cheats by personation.
[indian PC 1860, s. 416]
Punishment for cheating
417. Whoever cheats shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine, or with both.
[51/2007]
[indian PC 1860, s. 417]
Cheating with knowledge that wrongful loss may be thereby caused to a person whose interest the offender is bound to protect
418. Whoever cheats with the knowledge that he is likely thereby to cause wrongful loss to a person whose interest, in the transaction to which the cheating relates, he was bound either by law or by a legal contract to protect shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with both.
[51/2007]
[indian PC 1860, s. 418]
Punishment for cheating by personation
419. Whoever cheats by personation shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with both.
[51/2007]
[indian PC 1860, s. 419]
Cheating and dishonestly inducing a delivery of property
420. Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.
[51/2007]
[indian PC 1860, s. 420]

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ang Mo Kio Police Division. You can go to any police station near your home to lodge the report. The important thing is to put in Pierce/Yiren's NRIC number into your report and then request the police officer to transfer the police report to Ang Mo Kio Police Division to follow-up (just to make sure). Many of the victims' police reports from all over the island (Singapore) have been moving (transferred to) to Ang Mo Kio Police Division lately.

Hi JudgeDredd

Is there any report no. I should quote in my report?

For those who went to small claims and the referee have ruled in your favour but unable to collect the sum by the stipulated date. Please apply for WSS (Writ of Seizure and Sale). The cost will be added to the amount collected back.

Edited by Yika

Hi Peter. Sorry if i had not seen your calls. I cld hve been bz at work but for goodness sake im not that fellow. That will be the biggest insult. I dont understand y u r saying that my nmbr is not in use. Im still using this nmbr. call me the moment u see this msg or leave a msg. Thank you.

Called him last week he did return our call, however, since Monday no pick up from all their contacts.

Promised to give a call a day before delivery of our bedframe but nothing.

Pierce! many have negatives feedback against you. We Spoken and you said your problems have been solve and we give you a benefits of a doubt. However it seem not.

If you are reading these please give us a call and delivery your promises.

Remember you both pray to GuanYin?!

please update me about my product and delivery date...it been overdue for 3 days and not even a courtesy call.

Can you be responsible running your business and update your friendly customer here? Where is your integrity?

Quotes from Pinterest.com

"Karma is 69 you get what you give."

Guest Alison Wu

I am another victim and have just filed the police report online. It seems they have been cheating customers since year 2008. As i am unable to get contact with them for the delivery, my husband went to the shop at 106 faber drive again and managed to meet them. The wife who was even fierce and scold my husband that they were busy with hundreds of thousands customers where got time to reply our msg and pick up phone call. But she were promised to deliver on 4 May 2015, before 6pm. Those WHO still waiting for their delivery, I am a good example that waited at home for whole day and filed police report at night. They need to be jailed!!!!!

Mayb we can write to the PMO for action Seen LSL is the MP there..in AMK GRc?

lee_hsien_loong@pmo.gov.sg

Attached with all report and invoices..

Informing that Police and Case Reported but no action taken to asisst victims and worse of all business is active.

Since all lalangs cannot settle this matter I think the people sitting on TOP should get to know it.

And I hope to have a settlement Asap to avoid going into my last and final move!!

Edited by Ryunaga