Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you so much for your advice and sharing the details with me. I will go and file a complaint against him at Ang Mo KIo police station. If you all victims of Bez Gallery agree then we can do a court case against him and we can share the lawyer fees. B'coz small claim tribunal's order is hardly impacting him but proper court order can make a difference. It's not about money its about cheating others. we should teach him a lesson. Is his shop at faber drive is still functioning?

Let me know your thoughts on this and take a necessary action before things get out of our hands.

Thanks

Nam

Hello Guys,

Please advice. I have already won my case from Small claim tribunal against Bez gallery. But court order hardly effect pierce. I want him to get punishment for cheating so many innocent people who trusted him and made payment.

Can we all go together to his shop and demand our money. Plz advice.

Thanks

Nam

This Chiok Wee Juo claim that he is an ex lawyer and he always sue his customers who defame him on his business practice. I shall see how is he going to save himself this time. Chiok, I know you have been monitor this forum regularly to cover your evil deed and I told you before you will have your karma one day. I am looking forward to 28th August to see you in court.