Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
huh.. dun have ah..

hmm.. ok lor.. then i email it to you again tonight.... :D

maybe my anti-spam machine is blocking you ... hehee. ..

hello allo....

they only hack buy have not lay anything...

so can't say much abt their workmanship....

just have to pray hard....

so fast for you too... can hand over this evening...

check everything properly huh....

intensive discussion???

guess will put mine on Thurs... :P:D

muz bargain more....

only deduct $50 where got enough??

hehehee

hi koikoi, congrats ya. Ur rectification indeed v fast. And ur contractor is good, hacked everything and re-lay the tiles. My FH had to talk and talk b4 the contractor agreed to hack. We are changing both the toilet doors. Are u?

Jessi ur selection of taps and such look nice. I hv not stepped into any bathroom acc shops yet, wonder if i will see stars... :) Good luck w buying ur lights! Pity we cannot go tog cos our reno dates too far apart.

Allo, hv u decided on most of ur tile and laminate colours? When is ur reno starting? Applied for permit alrdy? :)

I forgot to add, I applied for a citibank credit card online and when i went to collect the card, they gave me a choice of gift from Audio Hse. Either toaster or steam iron, from Toshiba. if anyone needs any of these two, can apply online too (must self-collect).. haha! Save a bit of $$ :P

hi koikoi, congrats ya. Ur rectification indeed v fast. And ur contractor is good, hacked everything and re-lay the tiles. My FH had to talk and talk b4 the contractor agreed to hack. We are changing both the toilet doors. Are u?

Jessi ur selection of taps and such look nice. I hv not stepped into any bathroom acc shops yet, wonder if i will see stars... :( Good luck w buying ur lights! Pity we cannot go tog cos our reno dates too far apart.

Allo, hv u decided on most of ur tile and laminate colours? When is ur reno starting? Applied for permit alrdy? :)

I forgot to add, I applied for a citibank credit card online and when i went to collect the card, they gave me a choice of gift from Audio Hse. Either toaster or steam iron, from Toshiba. if anyone needs any of these two, can apply online too (must self-collect).. haha! Save a bit of $$ :dancingqueen:

thanks.. ya we got quite a hard time to choose all the stuffs.. all looks nice! hehe..

ya lor.. cannot get our lights together, need to rush to get mine already... :P

actually we also supposed to get a freebie from our reno loan but the guy never give us then keep not able to contact him.. need to try contact him again.. :P

Jessi ur selection of taps and such look nice. I hv not stepped into any bathroom acc shops yet, wonder if i will see stars... :P Good luck w buying ur lights! Pity we cannot go tog cos our reno dates too far apart.

Allo, hv u decided on most of ur tile and laminate colours? When is ur reno starting? Applied for permit alrdy? :P

I forgot to add, I applied for a citibank credit card online and when i went to collect the card, they gave me a choice of gift from Audio Hse. Either toaster or steam iron, from Toshiba. if anyone needs any of these two, can apply online too (must self-collect).. haha! Save a bit of $$ :dancingqueen:

koikoi, my intensive discussions means going to discuss with ID intensively again.

latte, i have shortlisted some tiles/laminates/color of paints. tomorrow will have to put all the jigsaw puzzles together and finalize the arrangement. ID will submit orders on Thurs, and renovation will start on this Fri! And yes, ID has kiasu-ly submit permit request on early last week and we gotten the temporary permit. If h*b approval is slow, the most we don't do hacking first.... Funny thing is we realised some neighbours did not put up the Permit outside their flats while renovating.... Our ID said this kind of thing dont play play, those ID muz be having 'tiger heart' of not to display the Permit. Last wkend ID already stick the temp permit loh... feel things are safe with his hands. Also gotten electrical work quotes from him today, all have black and white. 2mr will be finalizing what we electrical works we will be doing... :(

Jessi ur selection of taps and such look nice. I hv not stepped into any bathroom acc shops yet, wonder if i will see stars... :P Good luck w buying ur lights! Pity we cannot go tog cos our reno dates too far apart.

I forgot to add, I applied for a citibank credit card online and when i went to collect the card, they gave me a choice of gift from Audio Hse. Either toaster or steam iron, from Toshiba. if anyone needs any of these two, can apply online too (must self-collect).. haha! Save a bit of $$ :(

thank you... Ya I'm so happy that they keep their promise.

We will not be changing our bedroom door...

It's white with brown frame, still acceptable...

the common toilet one will be changed to a blue one...

Mr. Lee suggested that himself... :P

he wants to match our toilet colour theme. hehehe :dancingqueen:

Latte, when u starting your reno??

we change ou design agn...

hehehehe... will meet up with my relative this thurs...

if we happened to be ard the same time, we can shop for lights together....

Ald got alot of cititbank card... not free gift liao...

Jessi, check out Jurong one first...

if have those u like, then u dun have to travel all the way...

rem to go chelsea and pantech... :)

Ahnah recommened the Light Arcade got alot of good reviews...

if u wan to visit Balestier, can check it out...

koikoi, my intensive discussions means going to discuss with ID intensively again.

latte, i have shortlisted some tiles/laminates/color of paints. tomorrow will have to put all the jigsaw puzzles together and finalize the arrangement. ID will submit orders on Thurs, and renovation will start on this Fri! And yes, ID has kiasu-ly submit permit request on early last week and we gotten the temporary permit. If h*b approval is slow, the most we don't do hacking first.... Funny thing is we realised some neighbours did not put up the Permit outside their flats while renovating.... Our ID said this kind of thing dont play play, those ID muz be having 'tiger heart' of not to display the Permit. Last wkend ID already stick the temp permit loh... feel things are safe with his hands. Also gotten electrical work quotes from him today, all have black and white. 2mr will be finalizing what we electrical works we will be doing... :dancingqueen:

yes I understand u meeting up with ID for discussion.

But I haven discuss intensively yet...

Am I too bo cha??

hehehehee....

great, u can start your reno too...

guess u will finish a few weeks after Jessi. :(

yes I understand u meeting up with ID for discussion.

But I haven discuss intensively yet...

Am I too bo cha??

hehehehee....

great, u can start your reno too...

guess u will finish a few weeks after Jessi. :(

maybe is we chap too much. :dancingqueen: heard too much renovation horror stories, so wanna do as much as we can to avoid that to happen to us... all the intensive discussions really drain us physically and mentally. ya u are right, my reno will finish a few weeks after jessi but wont be moving in immediately after completion off reno.

maybe is we chap too much. :( heard too much renovation horror stories, so wanna do as much as we can to avoid that to happen to us... all the intensive discussions really drain us physically and mentally. ya u are right, my reno will finish a few weeks after jessi but wont be moving in immediately after completion off reno.

we still changing our design...

maybe be cause we using our relative and see their workmanship,

so very at ease...

hehehehe :dancingqueen:

so no intensive discussion.

guess the only really intensive one was last week. :P

we still changing our design...

maybe be cause we using our relative and see their workmanship,

so very at ease...

hehehehe :dancingqueen:

so no intensive discussion.

guess the only really intensive one was last week. :(

I'm not worrying about the workmanship. I'm concerning about the final product designs. We are doing quite a fair bit of designed carpentry, thats why thats so much brainstorming to be done.

maybe is we chap too much. :dancingqueen: heard too much renovation horror stories, so wanna do as much as we can to avoid that to happen to us... all the intensive discussions really drain us physically and mentally. ya u are right, my reno will finish a few weeks after jessi but wont be moving in immediately after completion off reno.

our reno drains us physically and mentally too.. i was telling lurgee that i don't want to move house and go thru all these anymore. so tiring... can't wait for everything to complete!

I'm not worrying about the workmanship. I'm concerning about the final product designs. We are doing quite a fair bit of designed carpentry, thats why thats so much brainstorming to be done.

yes. when u have designed carpentry, u will have lots of brainstorming and discussion.

I also have a lot at first. now I cut down.

Dun want to spent too much on Carpentry. Will do so in the future but not now.

our reno drains us physically and mentally too.. i was telling lurgee that i don't want to move house and go thru all these anymore. so tiring... can't wait for everything to complete!

yes. we also feel it that way.

The most, will renovate our place by adding some features maybe 10 yrs down the road...

hahahhaa :dancingqueen:

so we will be neighbours for the rest of our lives...

hahahhaha :P