Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

Hi neighbours

me on course today.. looks like i missed out a fair bit here today..

now reading and catching up.... who's gg to the barang barang sale this sat? :P

My rectification incomplete also. Tiles done up since Mon but nothing else.

FH met Ah Soon's asst who told him Ah Soon is working on another estate, not doing JW anymore. Any o/standing jobs in JW are handled by his assistant.

Maybe tt explains y koikoi got diff contractor from us? Mr Latte applied for cement screeding and h*b also told him new contractor will do it.. maybe its Mr Lee... ??

Allo, all the best for ur reno!! nice bathroom design u hv. i like mosaic too esp the glass ones but alas... vitamin M deficiency!! Do you have hidden flourescent tubes behind ur mirror for that "glowing" effect? I rec'd suggestion to do it but dunno whether its a waste of $$ anot... what u gals think?

Jessi, ur bathroom tiles v nice alrdy... spa like... how is the status of completion? take more photos this weekend to share hor :P I'm gg to the hse this sat late morning to "dong tu", c if can catch u to admire ur reno again :P

Talk abt beer belly, lurgee u shld add mr latte. Skinny fella alrdy got tummy! ;)

Koikoi, ur id mentioned $3K no bluff. my opp neighbours spent $3K on bathroom. The wall tiles super nice got baroque design.. machiam like wallpaper!

paiseh long post spamming jessi's blog. like merlion vomit all out in one post!:dancingqueen::~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Latte,

Hope your rectification is not delayed from the change of contractors. Ya I guess the contractor that doing koikoi's is the new contractor.

I not sure if we are going for the barang sales, already got the things we wanted to get from there unless going to see the home accessories. Are you going?

The suggestion for having lights behind the mirror sounds good especially with soft yellow lights, then will have a cosy feeling in the toilet. I'll be doing a lightbox above the mirror, like that will be brighter when look into the mirror. Hahaha!! especially for doing makeup lah :~

Heard from my ID that tiling already completed. Next Mon and Tues they will be changing all the pipings and installing my toilets stuffs. Wed to Fri will be painting, aircon installation and lightings. We will also be at our house on Sat late morning, cos the toiletbowls and basin gonna deliver to us at ard 10.30-11am. Can drop by if you are there ya :dancingqueen:

Hi Ladies,

Can't make it this sat... my cousin's big day...

goin to help out as jiemei and coordinator...

me actually wants to have a lightbox above my mirror, then decided to forgot it...

will put a brighter light & nicer light in my toilet... then i save cost...

hehehehe the light cost me $250... I'm stingy... cos lack of Vitamin M...

hahahha... muz tink twice...

Will get my quotation over the weekend...

dunno will I still have any changes anot hor??? :sport-smiley-004: hehehhee

Hi Ladies,

Can't make it this sat... my cousin's big day...

goin to help out as jiemei and coordinator...

me actually wants to have a lightbox above my mirror, then decided to forgot it...

will put a brighter light & nicer light in my toilet... then i save cost...

hehehehe the light cost me $250... I'm stingy... cos lack of Vitamin M...

hahahha... muz tink twice...

Will get my quotation over the weekend...

dunno will I still have any changes anot hor??? :sport-smiley-004: hehehhee

up till now we are also still taking out and adding things to do for our reno.

actually quite paiseh that we keep changing our minds. hehehe...

like my case also lah. ...

ya lor...

i believe we will still be changing our mind...

anyway, hopeful no cos will sure incur more money....

:dancingqueen:

like my case also lah. ...

that time u also remove and add in alot of things for ur reno?

ya lor...

i believe we will still be changing our mind...

anyway, hopeful no cos will sure incur more money....

:dancingqueen:

ours still maintain about the same, cos we got remove items from the list and add in new items :unsure:

want to add things in so have to sacrifice and remove some things also. :bangwall:

ours still maintain about the same, cos we got remove items from the list and add in new items :unsure:

want to add things in so have to sacrifice and remove some things also. :dancingqueen:

Me too!! Add things, remove things... remove things is for sacrificing, making buffer in order got budget to add things! haha...

my renovation started this morning!! ID called me to update me... he was at my house with his workers, briefing them what to expect coming up. his tiler spotted the balcony cement screed floor is kind of hollow and so he quickly suggest me to declare as defects, and instruct h*b to hack it away, ID will cement it back for me. this way can be very sure the foundation is not hollow, the tiles will not pop. today received 2nd version of contract ffom ID, incl all the additional works/deletion of works/electrical works etc, am glad everything is put into black and white, no conflict. still managed to keep reno cost below $30K :bangwall: . phew!!

Me too!! Add things, remove things... remove things is for sacrificing, making buffer in order got budget to add things! haha...

my renovation started this morning!! ID called me to update me... he was at my house with his workers, briefing them what to expect coming up. his tiler spotted the balcony cement screed floor is kind of hollow and so he quickly suggest me to declare as defects, and instruct h*b to hack it away, ID will cement it back for me. this way can be very sure the foundation is not hollow, the tiles will not pop. today received 2nd version of contract ffom ID, incl all the additional works/deletion of works/electrical works etc, am glad everything is put into black and white, no conflict. still managed to keep reno cost below $30K :bangwall: . phew!!

we also trying to keep below 30K so we remove mostly those items that are of "decorative purpose". :unsure:

ohhh... we never check our balcony floor if it's hollow. we did saw some cracks on the floor but was told that it's ok so we never bother about it. :dancingqueen:

that time u also remove and add in alot of things for ur reno?

Yes ... i think the ID headache at me ... and now is you ... :dancingqueen::bangwall::unsure:

we also trying to keep below 30K so we remove mostly those items that are of "decorative purpose". :bangwall:

ohhh... we never check our balcony floor if it's hollow. we did saw some cracks on the floor but was told that it's ok so we never bother about it. :dancingqueen:

the way i see the floor it looks ok too.

since the tiler worker said its hollow, i dare not doubt his specialization knowledge... maybe he got knock knock and know it by hearing?? dunno lah, anyway i called h*b contractor... and expect another round of nightmare which i have to chase them to do... they still have to get approval from T.O mah. sianz.

i managed to keep some 'decorative purpose' items... but not all lah. my renovation experience should be very pleasant if i can take away h*b contractors/T.O presence... gets on my nerves.

Yes ... i think the ID headache at me ... and now is you ... :lol::Pzz

hehehe!:dancingqueen: ya lor.. so paiseh!! :)

the way i see the floor it looks ok too.

since the tiler worker said its hollow, i dare not doubt his specialization knowledge... maybe he got knock knock and know it by hearing?? dunno lah, anyway i called h*b contractor... and expect another round of nightmare which i have to chase them to do... they still have to get approval from T.O mah. sianz.

i managed to keep some 'decorative purpose' items... but not all lah. my renovation experience should be very pleasant if i can take away h*b contractors/T.O presence... gets on my nerves.

i need to go to pioneer branch office to fill up the defect form again..

got another 2 defect that need to report to them..

hopefully they can get it fix soon.

hehehe!:dancingqueen: ya lor.. so paiseh!! :lol:

i need to go to pioneer branch office to fill up the defect form again..

got another 2 defect that need to report to them..

hopefully they can get it fix soon.

jessi, no need to. just call the T.O will do... Techical Officer Jurong West, incharging of our blocks...

im an half-expert liasing with h*b now... (i rather not be)

jessi, no need to. just call the T.O will do... Techical Officer Jurong West, incharging of our blocks...

im an half-expert liasing with h*b now... (i rather not be)

called them already. the TO ask us to go down and fill up the form.

so troublesome! !!

called them already. the TO ask us to go down and fill up the form.

so troublesome! !!

new flat is like this.