Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

That the reason why I dun install the Storage Heater and have the Sun Flower Showing Tap.

when you get older .. or have oldie at home .. they will difficulty to bend down to open the cap of the FRONT LOAD washing machine. At the end ... u still back to the Top Load.

hehehehe i ald behaving like an old woman so nv intend to get front loading...

heheee :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
me too ... because how I see only spending 5-10 mins in bath room ... can't justify to spend so much in bathroom.

mine is 20min! but still cant justify the $$. :P hahaa...

im looking at water & electricity bill in the long run. too giam liao.

hehe.. ya true.. after doing up the house nice nice then must spend more time at home lor.. :)

dunno why but i had never thought of using gas heater.

does gas heater comes free with the city gas?

ya but i guess very seldom will use warm water to wash clothes.

even now in my parent's hse i also never use warm/hot water for washing my clothes. :good:

hehe.. i thought of that too. have to bend down to put in the clothes, so have to buy a stool and put in the service bal. sit on the stool while putting in clothes and taking out clothes. hahaha.. sounds like old lady.

everyone told me citygas give free gas heater...

not sure if it is till free now...

eehehhehe...

yes put a stool there...

then wont injured your back...

hehehee...

otherwise get lurgee to do it...

heheheee

me din even tot of having the sunflower shower in my MBR...

was tinking that I dun spent too much time showering, and waste water too....

so fine with those normal shower head...

those with mist, massage function is fanstastic... :P

Edited by koikoi

we wanted to spend $2k for a bathtub ...but no $ .. so give up ..

you not so old is because you haven't step into 30++

we are still using our 5 yrs old washing machine and fridge .. it is still in good working condition.

same goes to our Amp. / Speaker.

initially we also wanted a bath tub but the cons is more than pros so never get it.

anyway very waste water to take bath in the tub..

:)

everyone told me citygas give free gas heater...

not sure if it is till free now...

eehehhehe...

yes put a stool there...

then wont injured your back...

hehehee...

otherwise get lurgee to do it...

heheheee

me din even tot of having the sunflower shower in my MBR...

was tinking that I dun spent too much time showering, and waste water too....

so fine with those normal shower head...

those with mist, massage function is fanstastic... :P

hahaha.. ya ask lurgee to do it. :good:

i saw got shower head is with 10 jets one. very amazing...

can have different kind of shower pattern..

ask u guys something.. rainforest shower head is supposed to high pressure jets of water or trinkling, soothing type?

saw the rainforest shower head is v nice, but i haven really find out what it does.

Mixer at basins i can do w/o unless nx time bathe baby inside the sink!! LOL!

today the air con guys fixing the aircon, but was told that the piping in the MBR will be rather obvious cos we are placing the aircon in the middle of the room. :good:

my dad went to buy paints to start painting today too. we decided to get ICI dulux paint. never intend to choose alot of colours, so it's barley white for almost the whole house, silvermink for a wall in the living room but the colour light apricot that we wanted for MBR is out of production. so sad... now we don't know what colour to choose. need to see the colour chart again tonight...

ask u guys something.. rainforest shower head is supposed to high pressure jets of water or trinkling, soothing type?

saw the rainforest shower head is v nice, but i haven really find out what it does.

guess it's supposed to be higher pressure water from the shower head but maybe water pressure from the building also plays a part?

i never do mixer for my basins, only the showers have mixers. hehehe.. if wan bathe baby in basin then u must get a bigger basin leh.. :P

today the air con guys fixing the aircon, but was told that the piping in the MBR will be rather obvious cos we are placing the aircon in the middle of the room. :P

my dad went to buy paints to start painting today too. we decided to get ICI dulux paint. never intend to choose alot of colours, so it's barley white for almost the whole house, silvermink for a wall in the living room but the colour light apricot that we wanted for MBR is out of production. so sad... now we don't know what colour to choose. need to see the colour chart again tonight...

Jessi, did u consider to place the aircon at the "beam" between the MBR and BR2? I'm not sure how the trunking will run or whether its possible. If can put there, the aircon not so obvious rite?

U really fast huh, painting soon, meaning ur reno almost done? :good: When my turn comes i will feel super worried cos only free to go to the hse or look into all these on weekends. Weekdays like 'standstill' where hse or wedding are concerned. Even ID quotes also no time to study & discuss.

Jessi, did u consider to place the aircon at the "beam" between the MBR and BR2? I'm not sure how the trunking will run or whether its possible. If can put there, the aircon not so obvious rite?

U really fast huh, painting soon, meaning ur reno almost done? :) When my turn comes i will feel super worried cos only free to go to the hse or look into all these on weekends. Weekdays like 'standstill' where hse or wedding are concerned. Even ID quotes also no time to study & discuss.

the aircon is placed where the wall between MBR and BR2 used to be, it's seemed to be the best place. just that the trunking will go round the MBR all the way to the toilet there. then they said that the window too high, so cannot do above the windows, so trunking have to go downwards means that we will see the trunking on the wall in the middle of the room. ermm.. dunno how to explain clearly :P but i guess will have to leave it as this way..

ya this week painting and lighting will be done, then monday ID will send ppl to do the acid cleaning. after that i think will be the laminate flooring and capentry already. we also only free to go down to the hse and do all the hse stuffs during wkends. luckily my dad can help us during the wkdays, cos both of us also can't take leave to see thru the installations then also can't go down in the evening to see cos by the time reach there will be dark already. but this wkend the lights are up already.. means can go at night to see liao :good:

Edited by jessi

the aircon is placed where the wall between MBR and BR2 used to be, it's seemed to be the best place. just that the trunking will go round the MBR all the way to the toilet there. then they said that the window too high, so cannot do above the windows, so trunking have to go downwards means that we will see the trunking on the wall in the middle of the room. ermm.. dunno how to explain clearly :P but i guess will have to leave it as this way..

i also want to place my aircon there. So i guess my trunking will look abt the same as urs.

Is there a beam left after hacking the wall betw MBR and BR2? looks to me there is a beam, not sure if it can b hacked away... how does yours look?

initially we also wanted a bath tub but the cons is more than pros so never get it.

anyway very waste water to take bath in the tub..

:good:

hahaha.. ya ask lurgee to do it. :P

i saw got shower head is with 10 jets one. very amazing...

can have different kind of shower pattern..

yeah...

the one I have at my place got 6...

everyone of us use different one...

those lazy to change will use wat the previous one used...

hehehehe....

me also using ICI paint...

have decided on some the colour but muz see the colour consultant online...

hehehehe...

your basin very big??

how to bath baby there???

i did not have the mixer there...

dun tink require lor...

juz use coldwater wash hand can ald...

even for sink i also nv put...

cos they said, one pt $70...

if 3 pts will be $210.00

faint....

MBRafterHacking01.jpg

latte, u referring to the beam in the pic? i dun think that can be hacked away.. also think that the beam is too small if wanna put aircon on it.

yeah...

the one I have at my place got 6...

everyone of us use different one...

those lazy to change will use wat the previous one used...

hehehehe....

me also using ICI paint...

have decided on some the colour but muz see the colour consultant online...

hehehehe...

hmm.. online colour consultant? where is it? on their website?

i wanna look for similar light orange colour to replace the Light Apricot. :P

MBRafterHacking01.jpg

latte, u referring to the beam in the pic? i dun think that can be hacked away.. also think that the beam is too small if wanna put aircon on it.

hmm.. online colour consultant? where is it? on their website?

i wanna look for similar light orange colour to replace the Light Apricot. :P

my booklet at hm...

saw this from reiko's site this morning...

you can try it out....

I love the golden sunset...

intend to put it at my cosy corner...

Some useful links for you.

http://www.nipponpaint.com.sg/Colour_Schem...nsult/terms.htm

http://www.dulux.com.sg/flash/home.html

it cost $50 for 1 hotpoint for mine, but somehow im thinking if already spent so much doing up piping, storage heater, rain shower for toilets le, why not add $50 for hotpoint at the basin? for long run, $50 is justifiable bah? only for MBR toilet.

my turn to do aircon piping installation next week! dunno how will it done. tiling will start tomorrow. :P

it cost $50 for 1 hotpoint for mine, but somehow im thinking if already spent so much doing up piping, storage heater, rain shower for toilets le, why not add $50 for hotpoint at the basin? for long run, $50 is justifiable bah? only for MBR toilet.

my turn to do aircon piping installation next week! dunno how will it done. tiling will start tomorrow. :furious:

your hotpoint is cheap huh....

mine will be done by HDB if i did not hear wrongly.

actually intend to have one more at the kitchen sink...

total will be 3...

but paying $70 more... and not everytime use...

they say boil water cheaper...

haiz... still got until thurs to decide....

your hotpoint is cheap huh....

mine will be done by HDB if i did not hear wrongly.

actually intend to have one more at the kitchen sink...

total will be 3...

but paying $70 more... and not everytime use...

they say boil water cheaper...

haiz... still got until thurs to decide....

koikoi, let ID do hotpoint for u lah... dun let h*b do it.

its not especially cheap neither its especially good workmanship.. why risk?