Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

koikoi, let ID do hotpoint for u lah... dun let h*b do it.

its not especially cheap neither its especially good workmanship.. why risk?

not hdb... citygas i tink...

but i can't rem my relative doin or citygas...

he say he will settle for me...

i know nothing abt contacting citygas too...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
it cost $50 for 1 hotpoint for mine, but somehow im thinking if already spent so much doing up piping, storage heater, rain shower for toilets le, why not add $50 for hotpoint at the basin? for long run, $50 is justifiable bah? only for MBR toilet.

my turn to do aircon piping installation next week! dunno how will it done. tiling will start tomorrow. :furious:

your hotpoint is cheap leh.. i think mine also not that cheap else i would had also done one for my kitchen sink.

mine is 20min! but still cant justify the $$. :) hahaa...

im looking at water & electricity bill in the long run. too giam liao.

20 mins... can use up lots of electricity and water you know .... save the water. . save the earth.

initially we also wanted a bath tub but the cons is more than pros so never get it.

anyway very waste water to take bath in the tub..

:P

hahaha.. ya ask lurgee to do it. :furious:

i saw got shower head is with 10 jets one. very amazing...

can have different kind of shower pattern..

u also know har ... then do you know storage heater consume more electricity than instant heater ? more water also if you are using the sunflower shower tap.

my booklet at hm...

saw this from reiko's site this morning...

you can try it out....

I love the golden sunset...

intend to put it at my cosy corner...

Some useful links for you.

http://www.nipponpaint.com.sg/Colour_Schem...nsult/terms.htm

http://www.dulux.com.sg/flash/home.html

thanks.. i think the booklet seem like got more colours than the website. hehe..

gold sunset is nice, orangy yellow very cheerful colour.. :furious:

guess it's supposed to be higher pressure water from the shower head but maybe water pressure from the building also plays a part?

Storage Heater got tank ... that is the reason.

thanks.. i think the booklet seem like got more colours than the website. hehe..

Get the online color ... if u wan the software to stimulate how the color combination for the room ... u can download a software call EZY Paint.

20 mins... can use up lots of electricity and water you know .... save the water. . save the earth.

u also know har ... then do you know storage heater consume more electricity than instant heater ? more water also if you are using the sunflower shower tap.

hehe.. 20mins is the average normal shower time for ladies mah.. need to wash hair or do body scrub take even longer time. hahaha!:furious:

also not going to use rain shower everytime.. morning use the normal shower, night time use the rain shower. :) like that can save abit liao lor.. hehehe...

Storage Heater got tank ... that is the reason.

Get the online color ... if u wan the software to stimulate how the color combination for the room ... u can download a software call EZY Paint.

where to download EZY paint?

hehe.. 20mins is the average normal shower time for ladies mah.. need to wash hair or do body scrub take even longer time. hahaha!:furious:

also not going to use rain shower everytime.. morning use the normal shower, night time use the rain shower. :) like that can save abit liao lor.. hehehe...

har ? body scrub ? ? ?

do you know 20 mins can make 1 baby liao .. according to the Condom Survey....

i use normal shower ... save all the tmie.

Yahooooooooooooooooo

*shy i noe im slow... habitual already. it always takes me 20min in the bathroom. thats y no bathtub no rain shower, no save water no save the earth... use instant heater to save $$. :furious: kekez...

jessi, koikoi... ya my hotpoint installation is cheap. actually quite worth to do storage heater with 4 hotpoints from my ID... yet, end up nah... not doing. storage heater can only have 1 switch... it will be inconvenient if next time got other occupant.

the fielname is "ReseneEzyPaint.exe"

*shy i noe im slow... habitual already. it always takes me 20min in the bathroom. thats y no bathtub no rain shower, no save water no save the earth... use instant heater to save $$. :furious: kekez...

jessi, koikoi... ya my hotpoint installation is cheap. actually quite worth to do storage heater with 4 hotpoints from my ID... yet, end up nah... not doing. storage heater can only have 1 switch... it will be inconvenient if next time got other occupant.

20 mins ...

bath faster, save more.

Filename is call ReseneEzyPaint.exe

Yahooooooooooooooooo

looks like the online version on ici and nippon website leh..

ya storage heater is inconvenient in that way.. that's why we put the switch at the common toilet.

so we have to make it a habit to go to the kitchen to on the heater first. hehe..

diff .. this one u can import your pics and paint over it real fast, within 1-2 hours ... u can get use to it w/o reading manual.

ya storage heater is inconvenient in that way.. that's why we put the switch at the common toilet.

so we have to make it a habit to go to the kitchen to on the heater first. hehe..

for sure .. some how .. will forget to switch off .

ya booklet got more colours...

saw a few colours we like...

hehehehee....

wanted to use alot of colour theme... :)

wanted to use red in one of my bedroom but my bf scare dun turn out well...

ya the common pt muz put at the common toilet...

for those who cook and wash clothes often will walk in and out of the kitchen...

can see... juz make a reminder to check everywhere before goin to bed...

diff .. this one u can import your pics and paint over it real fast, within 1-2 hours ... u can get use to it w/o reading manual.

for sure .. some how .. will forget to switch off .

oic.. ok then maybe i go back home and try tonight.

ya booklet got more colours...

saw a few colours we like...

hehehehee....

wanted to use alot of colour theme... :furious:

wanted to use red in one of my bedroom but my bf scare dun turn out well...

ya i also quite like having dark red in the bedroom but scared the colour too harsh already.

heard that no good to put red colour in bedroom.

not a good colour for resting area.

can see... juz make a reminder to check everywhere before goin to bed...

not easy to have that habit to check b4 sleep ...

ya i also quite like having dark red in the bedroom but scared the colour too harsh already.

heard that no good to put red colour in bedroom.

not a good colour for resting area.

depends on individual ...

not easy to have that habit to check b4 sleep ...

depends on individual ...

muz cultivate the habit lor....

although is hard but once habit liao, no pro...