Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

the glass in study room is clear glass can see on both sides.

too late already.. we didn't realise the mbr shower area so small.

can't tell with just the kerb, now showerscreen up then can feel it's cramp lor..

not both shower at the same time lah.. just 1 person already is cramp liao.. hehehe..

ya progressing quite fast but some stuffs they like never do properly lor..

then need to ask him to fix it.

Sigh ~ dun relax even if reno is started or completing soon .. your string must be tighten and alert all the time .. even they handover the key to you .. still to be in alert mode.

if never do properly .. Take pic .. very important.. all evidence need CLEAR picture.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Jessi, very very nice! alrdy got the cosy feeling from the photos here.. :sport-smiley-018:

The lights in ur living room are day, cool or warm bulbs? very smart idea hor, use 6 lights and eliminate the living room light.. nice and save money.. :unsure:

Sigh ~ dun relax even if reno is started or completing soon .. your string must be tighten and alert all the time .. even they handover the key to you .. still to be in alert mode.

if never do properly .. Take pic .. very important.. all evidence need CLEAR picture.

ya but some very difficult to take pics leh..

especially when it happen to my orh orh tiles :unsure:

Jessi, very very nice! alrdy got the cosy feeling from the photos here.. :sport-smiley-018:

The lights in ur living room are day, cool or warm bulbs? very smart idea hor, use 6 lights and eliminate the living room light.. nice and save money.. :(

thanks, latte! :)

i'm using cool white bulbs for my living room. at first i'm still thinking if just 6 downlights for the living area will it be too dark. but our cove lights at the side are not up yet, so i guess it won't be that bad if i want to turn it on brighter.

thanks, latte! :sport-smiley-018:

i'm using cool white bulbs for my living room. at first i'm still thinking if just 6 downlights for the living area will it be too dark. but our cove lights at the side are not up yet, so i guess it won't be that bad if i want to turn it on brighter.

nope fr the pics (and at ur pl last wk) it doesn't seem dark. oh still got cove lights.. nx time just turn on the cove lights lah.. romantic :unsure:

seem like u align ur wallpaper and downlights very accurately hor. So if the sofa put right smack in front followed by dining table, can watch tv while eating lor.. so shiok.. :(

where & how much did u buy ur "bird nest"?

ya but some very difficult to take pics leh..

especially when it happen to my orh orh tiles :sport-smiley-018:

no worry ... you got your dear hubby to use his expensive DSLR to take picture ... use natural light instead of Flash lor ..

Hi Jessi,

the MBR toilets at our area r really very small loh!:wacko: so disappointing.. actually before I got the keys, I wanted to put a bathtub there.. after seeing the real toilet.. I sianz half.. the shower area is really kecik..

tts y I dun even wanted a shower screen even though I got my ID to make a shower kerb..

jessi, ur flat is almost done... left the final stage of carpentry huh? our MBR toilet shower is indeed cramp... my FH will definitely feel cramp showering there... isit stupid h*b flat designer's stupid idea again?? argh..

Most toilets now small small one leh..

i did a test last nite..both my elbows can touch the wall and shower screen :wacko:

no worry ... you got your dear hubby to use his expensive DSLR to take picture ... use natural light instead of Flash lor ..

haha..ill do it when the house is ready.. :huh:

not all lights up yet leh..

Edited by lurgee

nope fr the pics (and at ur pl last wk) it doesn't seem dark. oh still got cove lights.. nx time just turn on the cove lights lah.. romantic :(

seem like u align ur wallpaper and downlights very accurately hor. So if the sofa put right smack in front followed by dining table, can watch tv while eating lor.. so shiok.. :bangwall:

where & how much did u buy ur "bird nest"?

hehe.. ya can turn on just the cove lights when watching tv next time.

ya our dining table will be somewhere behind the sofa so can watch tv and eat at the same time.. :huh:

i got it from chelsea, but i don't have the pricing at the moment. the invoice is with my dad now.

let u know after i get it back from my dad k. :bangwall:

Hi Jessi,

the MBR toilets at our area r really very small loh!:wacko: so disappointing.. actually before I got the keys, I wanted to put a bathtub there.. after seeing the real toilet.. I sianz half.. the shower area is really kecik..

tts y I dun even wanted a shower screen even though I got my ID to make a shower kerb..

ya really tiny! especially after the vanity cabinet is up, even more cramp!

but the shower area cannot be bigger already cos we got the bi-fold door that will block the showerscreen door, so got limited shower area size.

I went to meet our ID today..finally got some pix from him.

He showed these to us many weeks ago but we didn't bring thumbdrive to save the pix..

3DWardrobe.jpg

Our WIW

3Dtv-console.jpg

Feature wall in living room

3Dshoe-cabinet.jpg

Shoe cabinet and satee

3Dkitchen.jpg

Kitchen

Of course it wont be exactly like cos we changed some stuff.. :wacko:

jessi, ur flat is almost done... left the final stage of carpentry huh? our MBR toilet shower is indeed cramp... my FH will definitely feel cramp showering there... isit stupid h*b flat designer's stupid idea again?? argh..

yup yup. next week will be the carpentry already. :wacko:

you also doing showerscreen right? i think for those bigger size ppl the shower area will be very squeezy.

can only stand straight and shower. hehehe...

Most toilets now small small one leh..

i did a test last nite..both my elbows can touch the wall and shower screen :sport-smiley-003:

haha..ill do it when the house is ready.. :sport-smiley-003:

not all lights up yet leh..

very Jia lat like that .... mine still can squeeze a bathtub or 2 person at the same time. That is my requiremen to Byron.

Anyway .. saw your pics ... envy ... so nice and better than mine .....

Total Cost for Reno is how much at the moment ?

yup yup. next week will be the carpentry already. :sport-smiley-003:

you also doing showerscreen right? i think for those bigger size ppl the shower area will be very squeezy.

can only stand straight and shower. hehehe...

Hello, guess next mth u can shift in ald...

me and my bf decide tat we will only put curtain

due to the space constraints.

If I put the showerscreen, think I will have lotsa blueblack on my elbow etc...

hahahaha... very chor lor and clumsy...

hehehee :sport-smiley-003:

very Jia lat like that .... mine still can squeeze a bathtub or 2 person at the same time. That is my requiremen to Byron.

Anyway .. saw your pics ... envy ... so nice and better than mine .....

Total Cost for Reno is how much at the moment ?

your and mine the toilet layout different. your's can have bigger shower area cos your shower and door at each end but mine the bi-fold door in the middle of the toilet that's why taking up space unless that time changed to swing door then will have more space lor.

we keep adding items in, then now become 30K already :sport-smiley-003:

I went to meet our ID today..finally got some pix from him.

He showed these to us many weeks ago but we didn't bring thumbdrive to save the pix..

3DWardrobe.jpg

Our WIW

3Dtv-console.jpg

Feature wall in living room

3Dshoe-cabinet.jpg

Shoe cabinet and satee

3Dkitchen.jpg

Kitchen

Of course it wont be exactly like cos we changed some stuff.. :sport-smiley-003:

wow so nice...

dunno when I will get mine... :sport-smiley-003: