Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

oh..then hurry go apply loh..if you need the contact of the guy who helped us process our loan can PM me i give you his contact.

ya..we go help out as much as we can and will give them a nice treat after reno is done. :dunno:

no need air purifier lah. open a little window and later on we gonna put toilet rolls inside to absorb the smell.. :notti:

can pm me the contact??

thanks.

muz give huge treat to them...

wah u smart huh, out toilet paper to absorb then use it ah?? :(

heheheheh :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can pm me the contact??

thanks.

muz give huge treat to them...

wah u smart huh, out toilet paper to absorb then use it ah?? :(

heheheheh :jawdrop:

okie..ill pm u in awhile..

haha..ya will use..but not to clean backside..haha.

use to clean the house or something loh :notti:

hmmm.... C8 9pm show got wallpaper on the wall meh??

Yes .. got 1 of the scene show a very nice wallpaper..

So fast .. your shoe cabinet is nice ...

Hi gal,

That's pretty fast huh...

tmr need to start cleaning liao??

tmr I'm goin to choose door. :P

paying time coming soon too... :yamseng:

koikoi, what door u r choosing? your bedrooms one?

hehehhee.. ya.. your paying time coming soon.. ;)

Yes .. got 1 of the scene show a very nice wallpaper..

So fast .. your shoe cabinet is nice ...

Thanks.. it's a big shoe cabinet.. my sis still ask me to go count and estimate how many pairs of shoes i can put inside. hahaha...

koikoi, what door u r choosing? your bedrooms one?

hehehhee.. ya.. your paying time coming soon.. :)

Thanks.. it's a big shoe cabinet.. my sis still ask me to go count and estimate how many pairs of shoes i can put inside. hahaha...

pls count .. i wan to show it to regina ...

pls count .. i wan to show it to regina ...

really ah.. hehe.. okok i go count and let u know.. :)

we did a stupid thing lah.. go put newspaper on the setee then now the cushion got stained abit by the newspaper liao.. like cannot clean it fully leh..

we did a stupid thing lah.. go put newspaper on the setee then now the cushion got stained abit by the newspaper liao.. like cannot clean it fully leh..

wat is setee ?

jessi, what's ur setee material? beige PVC? the headboard of my bed is beige PVC, every half yr i use a few drops of mild soap to clean leh.. so far no prob after 6yr. u may want to try on urs if all else fails to get rid of the newpaper ink. but do a test on unprominent part first hor

can u give me the address of wihadja? isit true it only opens once a mth?

wat is setee ?

the bench at the shoe cabinet.

jessi, what's ur setee material? beige PVC? the headboard of my bed is beige PVC, every half yr i use a few drops of mild soap to clean leh.. so far no prob after 6yr. u may want to try on urs if all else fails to get rid of the newpaper ink. but do a test on unprominent part first hor

yup it's PVC material. i tried using a damp cloth to clean it yesterday, managed to get some stains off. hmm.. ok will try to use mild soap to clean it, hopefully can remove all the stains :)

you can find all their store locations here.

http://www.wihardja.com.sg/locations/index.html

i think they are usually not open. better call them to check which branch is open before you go down. that time we called them then they told us that only the eunos store is open so we went there to get our stuffs.

initially we are having beige pvc cushion sette too. but ID told us the cons of having that, thou he can give it to us for free... especially men who might hav sharp thing or rough things on the back of their pants, and oso higher tendancy to have stains easily... the whole cushion will be stick to the sette so cant replaced it unless u change the whole thing. after considering all those cons, we opted for matt laminates.

jessi, u can consider to wrap the sette with protective film... those transparent film u used for micrewave. to prevent dirty it again during renovation or house moving.

how much is your shoe cabinet ?

including the setee is ard 1.6K

initially we are having beige pvc cushion sette too. but ID told us the cons of having that, thou he can give it to us for free... especially men who might hav sharp thing or rough things on the back of their pants, and oso higher tendancy to have stains easily... the whole cushion will be stick to the sette so cant replaced it unless u change the whole thing. after considering all those cons, we opted for matt laminates.

jessi, u can consider to wrap the sette with protective film... those transparent film u used for micrewave. to prevent dirty it again during renovation or house moving.

ya.. never thought of that lor.. just though of having cushion will feel good to sit on. hehehe :)

oh.. good idea to wrap it up first.. but now need to see if can remove the stain then can wrap it up.

including the setee is ard 1.6K

So exp ..... then I better dun let regina see this ..