Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

MJ on AD very HKG style leh..

I'm cantonese but also never attend any dinner with MJ one..

got KTV ones i seen before.. hehhee..

hehe.. wah.. can put 8 ah.. if really put so many then like gambling den liao.. hehe..

i think MJ table at most can only open 2 in the house right, anything more is consider illegal?

chelsea finally send someone to collect our spoilt floor lamp just now.

still have to call a few times to remind them.. :P

yes. .. very HKG style ..

didn't know u are cantonese. .. never heard spoke b4.

KTV.. lots of them lah ... i went to indonesia wedding dinner still got stage performance, short skirt dancing some more. Ever come down to table and chio male guest.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
finally huh?? :)

my lights are all up. all in working condition!! thank god, i no need to step in Chelsea for exchanges/replacements lohhhh... happy with my exchanged dining lights. Some said this pc is better dan the last pc... ooops..

wanna set up 2 MJ tables for frens already consider many loh. i dunno how to play MJ... frens said i lose out so much fun in life. :P *faint

ya.. now need to wait for them to fix it and send it back lor.. hopefully it won't take long.

hehe.. then good lor.. no need to liase with them for exchange or replacement already.. :)

i also dun really know how to play MJ, the last time i played was few years ago, now already forgotten how to game liao..

yes. .. very HKG style ..

didn't know u are cantonese. .. never heard spoke b4.

KTV.. lots of them lah ... i went to indonesia wedding dinner still got stage performance, short skirt dancing some more. Ever come down to table and chio male guest.

i can't speak cantonese well lah.. hehe.. so never speak lor.. :good:

wah.. indonesia wedding dinner so happening one ah..

hehehehe....

ur FFIL help u to receive, u now pushing the blame to him...

ask jessi :)8|8| you.

oic... there's something wrong with the switch lor...

ask Chelsea to change change change....

:sport-smiley-004:

haha..i never push the blame to him ah..i just want to highlight that chelsea got abit problem..

just like today!

i purposely went there the day before to tell them personally about the lamp and reminded them to come before 2pm today as i needed to work and they said they would call me in advance to that i would have time to go down. 12pm today i called them to remind them he say 3pm..i wait til 3 and no one came so i call them again if not ill be late for work..the aunty jus say "oh if late den next time we collect loh". i have to keep calling loh..quite fed up leh. in the end one of their worker came and said his boss suddenly call him come collect and he was in the middle of doing some house loh.

so means if i didnt call nothing would have happened today!

*arrrghh*

u nv contribute by helping me to take some pic...

at least i got the process mah...

heheheee :deal:

Ping pong table??

that one should be at Void Deck lah...

hehehehe....

next time i can lelong lelong at hm...

got exihibition hall...

hehehehee :dancingqueen:

i didnt bring my camera leh..but dun worry..i stood there for awhile..saw ur unit no on the boxes..so help u make sure they didnt spoil your tiles loh. good enuff? hehehe :P

ahaha..ya..so wads the plan for your big hall? projection tv? hehe.

today's newspaper reported a robbery case at our block. somemore took place in broad daylight.. ppl staying in this area better be careful.

today's newspaper reported a robbery case at our block. somemore took place in broad daylight.. ppl staying in this area better be careful.

Really?! Is it reported in papers?

Robbery in our area nw?!....wah serious ah? As in downstrs void deck?..... :P

My neighbor told me last time the whole block oni got 1-2 units, got burglary wan...nw at least they haf upgraded our corridor lights to "brighter lights" liao...

Hopefully w more n more ppl moving in and heavier human traffic ard the place, the robbers will think twice. Nowadays still hv neighbourhood watch community? maybe its time to form one for our block :P

koikoi, saw the pic in ur blog alrdy. OMG its super spacious! like gallery. not only somersault liao, whole circus troupe can perform there. decided the layout of ur living and dining spaces?

here's the article in today's paper..

jw_robbery.jpg

Guess we have to be more alert from now.

I would like to give this prick a good kick. :dancingqueen:

Hope the police catch him soon.

here's the article in today's paper..

jw_robbery.jpg

Guess we have to be more alert from now.

I would like to give this prick a good kick. :good:

Hope the police catch him soon.

alamak initially i tot its at the void deck or lift landing. so it happened rite at the basketball court, so open, the robber so daring!!

Robbery in our area nw?!....wah serious ah? As in downstrs void deck?..... :good:

My neighbor told me last time the whole block oni got 1-2 units, got burglary wan...nw at least they haf upgraded our corridor lights to "brighter lights" liao...

no wonder the re-purchased unit on my floor got install security system, last time they used to be the only unit occupied on this floor. ya lor.. at least now the whole area looks brighter at night. previously it was so dim at the void deck during nite time.

alamak initially i tot its at the void deck or lift landing. so it happened rite at the basketball court, so open, the robber so daring!!

ya this robber so daring leh.. and he must be very desperate liao cos use glass bottle also can go rob people. :rofl:

MJ on AD very HKG style leh..

I'm cantonese but also never attend any dinner with MJ one..

got KTV ones i seen before.. hehhee..

hehe.. wah.. can put 8 ah.. if really put so many then like gambling den liao.. hehe..

i think MJ table at most can only open 2 in the house right, anything more is consider illegal?

chelsea finally send someone to collect our spoilt floor lamp just now.

still have to call a few times to remind them.. :good:

oh that's really bad of them.

still muz follow up with calls.

haiz. :rofl: pray hard for me now...

will be my turn real soon.

haha..i never push the blame to him ah..i just want to highlight that chelsea got abit problem..

just like today!

i purposely went there the day before to tell them personally about the lamp and reminded them to come before 2pm today as i needed to work and they said they would call me in advance to that i would have time to go down. 12pm today i called them to remind them he say 3pm..i wait til 3 and no one came so i call them again if not ill be late for work..the aunty jus say "oh if late den next time we collect loh". i have to keep calling loh..quite fed up leh. in the end one of their worker came and said his boss suddenly call him come collect and he was in the middle of doing some house loh.

so means if i didnt call nothing would have happened today!

*arrrghh*

i didnt bring my camera leh..but dun worry..i stood there for awhile..saw ur unit no on the boxes..so help u make sure they didnt spoil your tiles loh. good enuff? hehehe zz

ahaha..ya..so wads the plan for your big hall? projection tv? hehe.

lucky your phone calls help you.

If not, u dunno have to wait how long...

then for watching the guys shift the tiles huh.

still got more to come...

cos we did not see alot of tiles that day...

next week they will be doing tiling works. :jawdrop:

no big plan for my hall.

just change a designer to do my drawing.

Will see what she suggest. :jawdrop:

haiz. :good: pray hard for me now...

next week they will be doing tiling works. zz

no big plan for my hall.

Will see what she suggest. :jawdrop:

saw from your blog that you just spend a sum on your toilet stuffs ya.. hehe..

more spendings to come soon... :rofl:

ermm.. were u saying that you saw me yesterday? hehehe..

haiz. :jawdrop: pray hard for me now...

next week they will be doing tiling works. :dribble:

no big plan for my hall.

Will see what she suggest. :D

ya..bad leh..i was quite angry! if i didnt call i think the fella wouldn't have come to collect the lamp. today ffil install the dining table lighting..1 bulb not working loh. :thumbs up:

i dunno what to say already! try to check properly whatever you can lah.

oh..new design for hall ah. can put pool table like our neighbour loh..hehe..den we can go ur house play pool..(im lousy btw) and you guys can come over for ps3. haha.