Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks chiffon! Your IMPRESSIVE BOUTIQUE ROCKZ TOO! ! ! My eyes glitter at the amount of shelves & cabinets when u update on your pretty space! U sure u have enough Hello Kitties to fill very corner and shelf? #wow #kudos

Something came to mind! You shld throw in wallpaper at one wall of your boutique! Enhance the look further :)

I love your bed & the pretty wallpaper! Great choices!!

Edited by CountryGlow

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Don't worry kyooko! :P One weekend of waxy noodles is an overkill for us already! Gonna stay away from them for a while....but looks like more delivery bikes will be coming into our estate now...we are not the only households receiving them...Pizza Hut & Mac earning lotsa $ from us man :(

3 days of maggi mee! :no: :no: :no:

clownprince's wife! Thanks again for your lovely words! Haha but I don't get what you are saying about some friendship blooming with my house transformation. ?_? Enlighten us pls. Haha!

:wub::wub::wub: super like what i'm seeing! amazing transformation :) (haha as i see ur house transform, i sense that a beautiful friendship here has bloomed too :D )

-clownprince's wife!

clownprince's wife! Thanks again for your lovely words! Haha but I don't get what you are saying about some friendship blooming with my house transformation. ?_? Enlighten us pls. Haha!

LOL! i meant… while i witness the whole process of ur house transformation, i feel like we become friends through the process liao.

WoOOow! Thank you! ! ! So touched! We could have designed our house with lotsa love & personal touch! :)

LOL! i meant… while i witness the whole process of ur house transformation, i feel like we become friends through the process liao.

Hi, can share with me your contractor's name and contact? And also the contact and company name of the guy who did your bomb shelter rack?

UpDaTeS on OuR Maison

THE beginning of OUR beginning ~ We are DaNcInG around in our rOOms with CURtains now! :dancingqueen:

If you ever stayed / are staying in a BTO flat these days, you will understand the feeling of 'intrusion' where almost everything can be seen clearly from the opposite block and vice versa. This was how we felt before last weekend where we had nothing to cover the view directly into our house. And especially when we are on the low floors and the opposite unit and at least the next 3 - 4 levels up can have a full view of what we are doing and whatever not. :blink:

Thankfully, after waiting for 1 month, our curtains were finally installed! Didn't appreciate and realise the importance of curtains so much until now... :thumbs up:

And yupz! Here are our curtains installed in our living hall and 3 bedrooms! The price we paid were reasonably good which the curtains' fabric, service and installation works are thumbs up!

Starting from our Master Bedroom - We have chosen a shade of the colour bisque which has a slight mix of dusty pink to it! The unique colour totally complements our light pink ceiling, wallpaper and bed frame! Sweetness...... :wub:

The fabric is a 90 - 95% blackout material (Micro Dimmer series) which we really never regret selecting it as the room turns totally dark once we draw the curtains! Our master bedroom is 'well-lighted' at night as the multi-storey carpark is just diagonally opposite our room (not a good thing :( ). The curtains really made a whole lot of difference to our entire sleeping experience...we had overslept one of the mornings since the curtains have shaded off and filtered out a fair amount of sunlight and sound into our bedroom! ;):lol::thumbs up:

:unsure: Please pardon the "contrasting" bedsheets. We have randomly thrown them on for our stays during the weekends and for afternoon naps zz

GSS is here! And bedlinen shopping - HERE WE COME! :rofl:

2015-06-09%2021.12.21_zpsiq3iujrh.jpg

Our curtains in a darker shade when taken from a different angle zz

20150606_155444_zpsws2nxtgr.jpg

It is guaranteed that you will snooze like a baby when the curtains are drawn! zz zz zz

20150606_154533_zpskm2pzv1l.jpg

A close-up view on the colour of our curtains (colour shade was taken as accurately as I could) Will be buying pretty tiebacks from Taobao to replace the fabric ones - Tiebacks with crystal beads design should complement the entire room further :P

20150606_155207_zpsbonnn1cg.jpg

Oh and I forgot to share! This picture shows off the bedside lamp which I had purchased from Taobao the last round. So glad that its design and colour fit our bedroom design to a T! Our perfect accessory!

20150606_201652_zps4pm4d5cv.jpg

Next are the curtains at our walkin' wardrobe - To bring out our indigo ceiling and floral wallpaper, we selected a (darker colour) purple that has a mixture of plum and mulberry colours! Again, the colour shade was taken as accurately as I could (so far, I think the hardest pictures to take are the curtains as the sunlight or ceiling lights tend to distort the actual colour tone). :sport-smiley-018:

The curtains' fabric is similar to the one in our master bedroom, which is very crucial to provide privacy in our changing/dolling up space here.

1433756537269_zpsrfiegygm.jpg

Edited by CountryGlow

UpDaTeS on OuR Maison

THE beginning of OUR beginning ~ We are DaNcInG around in our rOOms with CURtains now! :dancingqueen:(Cont')

The curtains at our shared gym-and-toy bedroom - Design and fabric are slightly different for this room since it is very much like a leisure area / space for non-daily use. We selected a colour shade consisting of ash grey and cool blue, with almost non-existent stripes on the fabric. Another of our great choice as the curtain colour complement our duck-egg ceiling colour AND soften the (cold steel) black items in this room. Yeppie! Loving our curtains more and more! :jammin:

PhotoGrid_1433753596526_zpsh4ksgz4b.jpg

Last but not least, curtains in the living hall! :dancingqueen:

Since the living hall is the first thing we see upon stepping into our house, plus it is the hangout area whenever we host our families and friends, we have placed greater emphasis on our curtain selection. As much as I wanted curtains with floral prints design for a cheery and cosy country feel, we were unable to find one with the evergreen and clean look, and had ended up selecting the colour closest to our sofa fabric. Do I sound disappointed? A little perhaps, as the turnout of our chosen design was not what we were expecting. I was hoping to liven up that corner of our living hall with bright-coloured curtains but the large amount of 'creamy' tone falls pale in comparison to my expectations. Nonetheless, we will make the best of our curtains since we have already paid and installed them! :notti: In here, we have also included day curtains and the non-typical curtain rods (instead of tracks) to exude a mix of classic and old-fashioned look and feel. The faint and glossy strips which run down the curtain fabric help enhance the creamy base colour, adding some existence to the almost blended in curtains at the windows. I think a pair of interesting tiebacks should also do the trick (still searching for the ideal tiebacks on Taobao)! :)Overall, we are very happy with our curtains and definitely enjoy the privacy they now bring!

20150606_161901_zps3isirhce.jpg

20150606_163128_zpsyfscksl2.jpg

20150606_162215_zpsayocjmbr.jpg

:PYep! I have a collection of signature bears and Precious Moments figurines on display! And the curtains are doing a great job shielding them from direct sun :)

20150606_162125_zpspidcbetl.jpg

A close-up look of the living hall curtains!

20150606_162630_zpsyrbahczw.jpg

Hi countryglow,

You are a great ID to your home. Your house is so cosy and warm. I'm in love.

Do you mind to share with me the tiles you using and the contact of your contractor?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Joyy, ahzai66! Have PM-ed you both with the info :)

Hi CountryGlow, You have a beautiful house! :good:
Can I have your ID's company name & contact number?
Thanks!

Hi, can share with me your contractor's name and contact? And also the contact and company name of the guy who did your bomb shelter rack?

Hi djnt, thanks! I totally adore it too! Hopefully, the dining set esp the fabric chairs are not too hard to maintain :)

Loving your dining area! :wub:

Hi jacqteresa, Lavender7799 & aksoh! PM-ed you all! :)

hello there, countryglow.

Your T-blog is a keeper! Could you share your contractor and curtain guy contact?

Hi Countryglow

Could you share your contractor with me? really in need to do the wainscoting.

Thank you very much

Hi countryglow,

You are a great ID to your home. Your house is so cosy and warm. I'm in love.

Do you mind to share with me the tiles you using and the contact of your contractor?

Thanks in advance.