Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi babymonsta!

Thanks for your compliments! I have PM-ed you the details.

Rgd the internal layout of my wardrobe - yes, I have not posted it before. I have forgotten to take pictures of it too! If I do remember the next time when I head to my house, I will take and show you :)

hi there! your house looks great! loving the kitchen. will you be sharing the insides of your wardrobe too? (dont remember seeing it)

can you also share your contractor's contact with me?

much appreciated!

thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi minnie15, looneygas, CircleD8! Have PM-ed you the details! :)

Hi There,
You have designed a very beautiful house. Do you mind sharing your contractor's info? roughly with the hacking and all how much was the cost? TIA :)

Your place is very well designed and effectively executed by your contractor. Impressive! Can I have his contact? Thanks :)

Hi,

Very well renovated stylish country home .... hope you can share the contact and quote of Contractor J with me .... :)

Tks.

Hi ohseolki!

Yes I rbr your questions! Will catch up on them soon! A quick reply to your below Qs first, I got my wallpaper from Korean Wallpaper (aka Korean WP). U can check it out at their website - https://www.koreanwp.com/

They got a good range of wallpaper and murals designs and have pretty good promotions at certain periods. :) From where they have installed our wallpaper, we can see that their workmanship is not bad. Have to wait for about 1 week later when the wallpaper dries completely before giving a more accurate evaluation of their installation work. HEE!

@countryglow Wow omg, so nice!! What material is the wallpaper? Vinyl or is it wall covering? Mind sharing who the wallpaper provider and installer?
Waiting for your reply at the message inbox too :good:

Hi Donno,

I've PM-ed you my contractor's details.

Rgd your questions about the kitchen panels, I have no idea what are the measurements until I measure them. They look all equal actually. Is it odd because of the angle which the pic was taken? Or perhaps you have missed out that the panels alternate at each cabinet doors.

Do you mind sharing your contractor info? Thanks.

May I know what is the width of your kitchen cabinet panel (that surround the door) & width between each line on it? As I saw some that looks odd.

Hi Donno,

I've PM-ed you my contractor's details.

Rgd your questions about the kitchen panels, I have no idea what are the measurements until I measure them. They look all equal actually. Is it odd because of the angle which the pic was taken? Or perhaps you have missed out that the panels alternate at each cabinet doors.

Hi CountryGlow

Thanks. Please do let me know the measurements, and if possible post a pic of the front so that I can try to measure from your pic? :P

Do you also mind posting a pic of the interior of your kitchen cabinet? It's all painted or using laminate?

No, no worry, yours do not look odd. I saw some odd ones from others. I was considering of having those lines, and if ID/contractor can't do it, I will get it from Ikea. But Ikea has discont the one I like, to the "double line" ones, which I don't fancy. :bleah:

By the way, where did you get the "curtain" & it suspension pool from (#110)? Also, those cute switch add-on (#115)?

Edited by Donno

Hi CountryGlow,

You have a beautiful home! I have been following your reno story, and love what you have done.

Would you mind sharing your contractor's contact and quote with me? TIA :)

Hi Donno...

The lace curtains & extendable pole are bought from our very-price-friendly stall - Daiso :P

I bought the switch decor plates from Taobao. Actually I'm selling a few pieces as those switches I've purchased for became double switches after we convert to 13A twins. So I can't use all my pretty ones nw :(

Hi CountryGlow

Thanks. Please do let me know the measurements, and if possible post a pic of the front so that I can try to measure from your pic? :P

Do you also mind posting a pic of the interior of your kitchen cabinet? It's all painted or using laminate?

No, no worry, yours do not look odd. I saw some odd ones from others. I was considering of having those lines, and if ID/contractor can't do it, I will get it from Ikea. But Ikea has discont the one I like, to the "double line" ones, which I don't fancy. :bleah:

By the way, where did you get the "curtain" & it suspension pool from (#110)? Also, those cute switch add-on (#115)?

Hi eeyoresec! I've PM-ed you :)

Hi CountryGlow,

You have a beautiful home! I have been following your reno story, and love what you have done.

Would you mind sharing your contractor's contact and quote with me? TIA :)

Hi Donno...

The lace curtains & extendable pole are bought from our very-price-friendly stall - Daiso :P

I bought the switch decor plates from Taobao. Actually I'm selling a few pieces as those switches I've purchased for became double switches after we convert to 13A twins. So I can't use all my pretty ones nw :(

Can I have the link please? I don't know what is it called in Chinese. Thanks.

Hi CountryGlow,

You house looks very pretty! I like you blue country-style kitchen cabinets! :)

Can I have your contractor's contact, please?

Hi CountryGlow, nice country style you have! very impressed on the details that you are working on! Thumb up!

By the way, can i know how much is your Quality of ceramic sink and stainless steel cabinet? Would you mind to give me the link? Thank you.