Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cchangedd

Any One Bought From Expo (Fullhouse Furniture/sleepnetic Mattress/divano)?

Their main branch is at serangoon north and warehouse is like garbage dumping ground with low quality china made furniture. I seen their beds ,chairs and etc stack over, totally nightmare i just turn around and left without a second look. A family run business and the boss was an ex convict. Their staff turn over rate is very high as they like to fire their staff for no valid reason occasionally.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, 

Wished I had google and read these b4 buying. Latest "victim". 

Firstly, beware that the price stated/informed excluded GST. You might think its cheap when they stated the price but after adding GST, they are not because they are usually big ticket items. For my case, more than 3K for 

1) 1 super single storage bed with sleepnetic mattress

2) 1 single bed frame with pull out bed 

3) 8ft wall console.

Whatever mentioned earlier remained unchanged, i.e non refund and no down sales once deposit is placed. 

1st issue - delay in delivery

Was informed to call 3 weeks in advance for delivery which I had followed duly as soon as I know the expected hangover from my ID. Received a call near to delivery date informing that the sleepnetic mattress is not ready. Was given a temporary mattress and given delivery date on the 22nd Jan which was a 2 weeks delay.

2nd issue - missing item during delivery with no follow up from Fullhouse 

When the first delivery is made, my single bed was missing the pull out bed. I declined signing off for the single bed which the delivery guys agreed without any fuss and saw them written down the reason so that admin can follow up. Intend to use it as storage therefore this delay is not urgent to me as I was busy dealing with house shifting and the aftermath. However, 2 weeks has past without any call from fullhouse. When called to ask, the person receiving my call was able to verify the reason of my call through their system.  Question remain, why no follow up initiated from Fullhouse??? I think 2 weeks is plenty of time if a company values customer service. 

3rd issue - further delay with Sleepnetic with attitude  

21st Jan today, received call from Sleepnetic (Mei Ling) informing  that the mattress will not be ready until 30th Jan,or rather repeating the word 30th like I am a idiot with no explanation for another delay nor hint of  being apologetic at all. At least, the person who called up the first time about the first delay keep apologizing for the inconvenience. 

Therefore, I am having very bad experience with both companies. Definitely will not buy from them anymore. Neither will I recommend these companies to anyone.